Extra: Orginality

"Shackled? That's a strange insult..." Y/N muttered, not understanding what Lavinho could mean by it.

"You don't understand shit, then. That's why I'm the best in the world! Idiots like you guys don't even deserve any hints from me!" Lavinho laughed, pointing at his chest in a very Vegeta-like manner.

"Umm...he's messing with us, right?" Teru questioned.

"I don't know anymore...this guy's weird..." Darui answered, finding the master striker's behavior to be far different than he imagined.

"But isn't Noel Noa the best right now?" Bachira asked, piggybacking off what Y/N said.

"Huh!?" Lavinho sounded, sending another glare in Bachira's direction this time. "You lookin' for a fight, too, Highlights!?" His anger didn't dissuade Bachira from calmy adding, "That's what they said on TV."

"Listen up, kids. No matter what anyone says, I'm the best in the world. I have my own "World's Best" inside me." Noticing the confusion on their faces, he elaborated. "It doesn't belong to anyone. It's my own visualization." A ball suddenly shot from the ground towards him, allowing him to trap it and play with the ball by himself. "If you wanna be the world's best, then you can't listen to what anyone else says. In Brazil, my home country, we have this word "Ginga". It means to sway and move freely and it comes from capoeira, which combines martial arts and music."

The mention of martial arts sparked some more of Y/N's interest in what the "best" dribbler had to say as said continued to dance. " Your upper body moves freely, like it's swaying and feet touch the ball like they're sucking it in. The Brazilian stars I loved had this rhythm at the root of their play. At first, it's okay to just copy those amazing guys. I did that, too. Then you start mixing things in, create your own image of what "The World's Best" looks like. Your originality starts there..."

"My visualization is a butterfly!! The field is a stage! I just dance out my idea of what the "World's Best" is! That drives the fans crazy and they shell out the dough! That's how I became a star! Simple, right!? Soccer is just an improv session!...

"My visualization is a butterfly!! The field is a stage! I just dance out my idea of what the "World's Best" is! That drives the fans crazy and they shell out the dough! That's how I became a star! Simple, right!? Soccer is just an improv session! You steal the feel-good rhythm from each other!"

A light blush in admiration adorned Bachira's cheeks, and heeding Lavinho's advice, he leaped forward to steal the ball from him, dropping his backpack in an instant to do so. "Yahoo!"

"Like a moth to the flame..." Y/N muttered as those around cheered on Bachira to continue.

Shifting to the sideline role, Lavinho "Ha! You got it, Highlights! You've got your own, unique image! The only one who can show the world your image is you, and only you! Never forget your right to originality! If you wanna find it, you gotta start from the bottom...!" The master striker than smirked. With a snap of his fingers, the supposed wall behind them opened up to reveal a futuristic looking obstacle course. As the U-20 members of FC Barcha began to warm up, Lavinho said simply, "Let's see just how shackled you guys are first! Try and keep up, will ya!"