Extra: Keep it Comin'

Blue Lock | Japan U-20

3 - 4

The aftermath of Y/N's hat-trick still roaring through the air, Ego leaned back in his chair, seemingly more relaxed than before despite the situation. "So...this is your ego's "Flow". A strike brought into reality for the sole purpose of destroying your opponent's resolve beyond repair. What a twisted egoist you turned out to be, Y/N L/N."

On the field, Y/N dodged the celebratory tackles from Teppei and Teru, giving them a blank look as he told them, "Yeah...don't touch me."

Feeling a hard smack to his shoulder, Y/N glared at the perpetrator who turned out to be Itoshi Sae. His glare dissipated as Sae held out another hand, and without looking at him said, "Not half bad, Sniper. Think you can go for more?"

Y/N snorted at the ridiculous question, smacking the red-head's hand as he replied, "I could do this all day."

In the stands, a very elated father, shouted, "That's what the fuck I'm talking about! Kick their little asse-!" A hard slap to the head from the women next to him shut him up as she scolded him for what seemed like the thousandth time. "You really don't have any sort of common sense, do you!?"

The ex-couple's argument was thankfully drowned out by the crowd so Tomori, sitting right next to them, didn't have to avoid the ensuing stares. She waved a decently big flag with Y/N's name on it chanting, "Fight! Fight! Y/N!"

On the field, Isagi was frozen on the ground, unable to process how Y/N was capable of such a grand feat. "What the hell are you, Y/N...?"

'From the start, Sae's been pushing Y/N to expand his shooting range with his passes, each one farther from the goal then the last. And by breaking through Sae's trials continuously, he's entered a state of flow. We prepared to fight Y/N by himself, not accounting for the potential Itoshi Sae would draw out of him. We've tried everything to stop them, but our best isn't good enough! At this rate, we're going to lose! It'll all end here!! The ones to change Japanese Football will be those two!!'

Isagi then bolted for his team's bench area towards Ego, drawing Y/N's attention as Nagi followed the puzzle piecing maniac slowly. Watching them go, he could tell their spirit wasn't crushed yet. He took a quick glance at the others as well, and could see weren't finished fighting either.

'So strange...why won't they stay down? I've done more than enough to break their frivolous ideas of surviving this...so why haven't they've given up by now?' The time left for the second half was about 28 minutes. Sure, that was enough to get them another goal, but he'd fire right back.

'Is it because this is their whole life? For me...football is just another sport. For them though, it's their entire way of living, their future. In a way, that makes me seem like the villain here, doesn't it? Being the best striker in the world bears no fruit for me, but if that's what these guys so desperately want...'

'...I'll strive for it, too. If only to rob them of what little they desire for their pitiful existences. Okay...maybe that's a little too much...' As he thought this, he could feel the rising omnipotent power in his chest. At the same time, he suddenly jerked to the side, narrowly dodging a tackle from a tanned male.