True Monster

A/U: Y'all know what's up.

In the chaos caused by Rin's thwarted shot from Valt's desperate save, the one to get to the loose ball was none other than the beating heat of FC Barcha, Bachira Meguru. Trapping the ball while facing Y/N, their eyes met for a moment before he quickly turned around, heading straight for P.X.G's goal.

"Don't get in too close! Swarm him!" Karasu instructed after catching a look at Bachira's face. It spoke of one ready to cause even more mayhem then there was already.

"Here. Here."

"Not happening, Weirdo."

"Give it up."

A trio consisting Kurona, Christopher and Moussa covered all frontal sides. Kurona on the left, Christopher on the right and Moussa standing front and center. The three moved in at differing tempos to delay Bachira's reaction by the smallest of margins. As they did, Bachira slowed down to keep the ball practically stuck to his foot.

The first to take action was Christopher, dropping into a sliding tackle, Bachira's slow run became even slower and he rolled the ball backwards a little, causing his opponent to completely miss his target. The next up was Kurona, holding his arm out over Bachira's chest, he aimed to knock the ball away to a position Y/N would surely be able to snatch it.

Undeterred by the action, Bachira leaned to his left, keeping his foot on the ball as he did so, and swerved around Kurona's body. Moussa moved swiftly to tackle Bachira, and in retaliation, received an ever faster nutmeg, allowing the skillful dribbler to dash past them with the ball still in his possession.

"Are you serious right now...?" Karasu asked rhetorically, not believing the enemy was capable of this in the current situation. Taking matters into his own hands, he decided to confront the unstoppable foe himself.

He smiled confidently in the face of Bachira, who's own expression belonged to someone that was in a trance. His tongue sticking out partially out the side, he reveled in the feeling coursing through his body. There wasn't a single thought trying to push out creativity, trying to observe his opponent. No...his body was moving as freely as possible in reaction to his adversary..

his body was moving as freely as possible in reaction to his adversary

'A insane scissors feint...!' Due to the rapid speed, Karasu couldn't find a single opening to take advantage of. While being lost in Bachira's rhythm, he caught a glimpse of Shidou rushing from the rear. This gave him the confidence boost he needed to finally go on the offensive...

His expression unchanging, Bachira's scissor feint began to increase in tempo. The increase stumped Karasu, making it impossible for him to take proper action. Even though he couldn't follow it, he went for the tackle anyways...only to hit nothing.

'What....?'

Frozen in confusion, Karasu was baffled by the disappearance of the ball. He knew for sure Bachira didn't pass the ball and he was still in the same place, so where in the hell did it go...?