Extra : A Different Y/N

Synopsis: We've already been through this story...but was if it was just a bit different. What if there were no other miracles to hold Y/N back in the beginning? What if Tomori was all he had from the start? What if his ego had been established far before Blue Lock? I'll tell you...

 -VRTZZ-

"I was kinda hoping I wouldn't be the first one, but whatever." Y/N complained seeing as he was the first one to make beyond the Second Selection's first step. He was still sweating from the amount of time he had to score such an insane amount of goals. Like...seriously!? 500 in 60 minutes!? That's fucking ridiculous! 

"Now I'm just worked up." Finding a cushion to sit down on, he looked up to the screen over the door and saw the words: Form a team of three people and proceed to the next stage.

"So...it's a team game. Fucking terrific." As if he hadn't had his fill of carrying a team due to them sucking so bad. Sure, a few made it a bit easier, but it still wasn't something he wanted to experience again.

Closing his eyes in boredom, another 5 minutes would pass before the door opened again to reveal the next person to complete their required goals. Someone a little taller than Y/N, and had similar to Isagi yet had a more pretty boy look to him. Y/N's and the new challenger's eyes met with the latter glaring at him already.

"You...how'd you get here before me?"

Giving the new entry a sideways glance, Y/N answered, "I don't know. Maybe you should've been faster. I've been waiting for like 5 minutes. Bout to fall asleep here."

"There's no way you completed 100 goals that fast."

Y/N's face scrunched a bit as if he'd just eaten the most sour candy in the world. " A 100? How much time did you have to do that?" If the second person to come had more than 60 minutes, he swears...

"Huh? Are you fucking retarded? It was 90 minutes..."

Letting his body sink further into the cushion, he mumbled to himself. "Wow. Ok. So it wasn't just the first stage. All of you guys are maybe levels 1-15." Y/N glanced at the pretty boy again and added, "Level 9 actually. Those curved shots of yours were pretty trash." 

The unbridled rage in the boy continued to rise and it was about to be released just as the door opened to reveal yet another entry into the room. "Oh? There were two more dazzling than me?"

(Timeskip)

Y/N stretched as he walked down the next corridor with two other members in tow. Someone he already liked after meeting him, Kurona Ranze, and the other was someone he'd crushed in the first selection, Nagi Seishiro. 

"Finally...I couldn't take being on that damn cushion anymore, even though it was comfy."

"That's not fair. I didn't get to enjoy it." Nagi's eyes drooped as he now wanted to go back and enjoy the same thing. 

"I'm pretty sure there are more." Kurona reminded Nagi. It's not like that was the most comfy cushion in the entire facility....probably.

"That aside, you're not gonna regret this, are you? I'm definitely more of a slave driver than Reo was. Think you'll be able to keep up." Y/N asked Nagi. He seemed to to give off that different kind of friends energy and he didn't want him under-performing due that. Though...he guesses it was too late to ask this.