Flow

Barou clenched and unclenched his fist non-stop. The raging desire inside him hungry for more goals over Y/N. "Keep them coming, Shu. That wasn't enough..."

Lightly chuckling, Shu calmly said, "You're not the only striker, Barou. We won't be able to do that again, anyways. Y/N won't allow that." From what he gathered so far, Y/N could predict the field in his own way. Further studying was required...

Free walked over with his hands in his pockets. "I would be concerned if he did. His teammates are actually pretty good..."

"A team dripping with chemical reactions~Nice~"

-RESTART-

White Team started with the ball. Y/N began the new round with a pass to Kurona. He took off, dribbling down the field. Both Bachira and Barou ran to cross his path. Their approaching angles prevented him from trying to get past, so he sent a quick one in Nagi's and Free's direction. Knowing he was taller, Nagi jumped to trap it...

"This fun for you?"

Jumping even higher than Nagi despite his height, Free headbutt the ball back. Nagi fell on his back while Free landed safely and burst towards the loose ball. Though, to his shock, someone reacted faster than him...

"Mine!"

Shidou was sprinting to the loose ball and neared it before any belonging to Team Red could. As the ball bounced in the air once more, Shidou could see Free, Barou and Bachira closing in on him out his peripheral vision. In this desperate situation, his cells told him to act...and he did just that.

Speeding past the ball for a second, Shidou immediately turned around to sweep kick the ball to the opposite of the field

Speeding past the ball for a second, Shidou immediately turned around to sweep kick the ball to the opposite of the field. It shot towards Y/N who was running in the opposite direction of Team Red's goal.

"You better score it!"

'This is a fucked up position to shoot from...Not for you though, Shidou.'

The ball's trajectory along with his positioning. If he did that, the goal was his. Y/N wasn't quite sure of his body could possibly move in that manner. Well, it was worth a shot now more than ever...

'Shidou's reflexes...Valt's speed...My accuracy and power...'

Y/N's body combined the three aspects as he leaped into the air. His leg extended forward before hooking itself. Simultaneously, he turned himself around right as the ball came into his reach....

-PAM-

Copying...No. Surpassing Shidou's previous movements, the ball shot towards the goal. It looked like the GK with once again fail at his job, except someone was there to pick up the slack this time...