Next Step

-3 Days Later-

-France Stratum Monitoring Room-

-VRRTZ-

Rewinding the clip for what felt like the thousandth time today, Y/N's eyes stayed glued onto the screen as he watched the goal coming from the World-Class weapon, Kaiser Impact. Normally he wouldn't care about such a thing, but he was urged by Christopher to act least check it out.

Of course, he'd already witnesses the move from the first watching with the others, but never took the time to properly analyze it. Writing it off as something he'd done before, his initial assumption would be proven wrong after his last few replays.

"Huh. In terms accuracy...I'd say it's more or less the same. The biggest difference between us has to be the aspect of our kicks we prioritize..."

For Y/N, it was power. For Kaiser, it was speed. It wasn't a big enough difference of a ratio to make either kick lack too much behind the other. Even so, Kaiser Impact happened to be the more popular one, not only due to it's history, but also because of it's unbreakable scoring record.

"Kaiser Impact. Just like every other weapon...it has it's weaknesses."

1. The time before Kaiser gets into position to shoot. If you steal the ball before he moves, there's no need to worry. 2. This one is a bit harder with his accuracy, but it's still possible to block his shot with fast enough reflexes and excellent foresight. Naturally, the first is the most preferable to stop him.

Y/N sighed as he stood up after who knows how long. Coming to do his research right after physical training was done for the day. The time he spent was far more useful than he thought'd it be. He'd definitely have to thank Christopher for being so stubborn on the matter later.

"Naming a move after yourself. Such a narcissist..." Stopping at the entrance, he glanced back at the frozen video now showing Kaiser's arrogant smirk. It felt as if an unsaid challenge was being thrown at him.

 It felt as if an unsaid challenge was being thrown at him

"It'd be better in my hands..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

-7 Days Later-

Kurona and Shidou walked down the halls looking for Y/N. The next two matches would about to begin and they believed he would want to join them. Along the way, Shidou had a pout on his face...he originally wanted to do it by himself.

Their already extended to almost everywhere in their stratum. Their final stop was the training field. In all actuality, that should've been the first place they checked. Nearing the final destination, Kurona curiosity got the best of him...