P.X.G VS Bastard Munchen III

~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Are you serious...? He's still not coming out?' Y/N's thoughts were overtaken by the un-moving form of Noa Noel, the holder of his ambitions for the last few months. Trying to draw him out earlier in the game, his plan seemed to have failed. 

'Why though? It's the last match of the Neo Egoist League. And there's no guarantee anyone in Bastard will be able to pull off a comeback. Especially not him...' Giving Kaiser a glance, the Gen XI member was in a daze looking at the ground. '...I was hoping he might get my blood pumping, but he wasn't even a decent warm-up.'

'I can't end this yet. Not until I've had the chance to face the strongest.' Despite wanting this opportunity, there was little chance of this happening the way things were playing out. 'Fine then. I can be a "playmaker" one more time. I'm the only one who knows how to do it right, anyways. In order to properly control people...'

'...use the darkness in their hearts.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

'How...how the hell did he do that...?' Still overwhelmed by Y/N's use of the Kaiser Impact to increase P.X.G's lead, Kaiser was starting to doubt himself. 'Yoichi and Y/N...What the fuck is up with them!? Nothing is supposed to be impossible for me! So why can't I put them in their damn places!'

"Hey, Kaiser." Through his bangs, Kaiser saw the pest that's been challenging him since the first day, Isagi Yoichi. "I don't like the idea of it, but I can't see any other way to turn things around. Right now, this field is being dominated by Y/N. The most rational and beneficial choice for both us...is to team up."

".........." Kaiser stayed silent at Isagi's suggestion, giving the raven haired striker the impression he was considering it. 

"I'm not asking you to send me an assist. I don't want to either, but...at the very least, we should link up our plays. It's something they wouldn't expect and won't be able to stop easily. It may not be enough to score with that alone, but it will probably open up a scoring opportunity for either of us. So wha-"

"Shut the fuck up, Yoichi." Kaiser cut Isagi off, surprising him. He thought Kaiser of all people would see that's there only option in this situation. "I don't need your damn help. I'll crush that bastard on my own terms. I won't become a secondary act for anyone!"

Isagi grit his teeth in frustration. "How fucking stupid can you be...!? Are you that blind, you can't see what's right in front of you!? I'm telling you there's no other way to beat him!" Before Kaiser could snap back at Isagi, he was roughly pulled by the shirt...

!? Are you that blind, you can't see what's right in front of you!? I'm telling you there's no other way to beat him!" Before Kaiser could snap back at Isagi, he was roughly pulled by the shirt