Overwhelmed or Whelmed?

AU: I'm terribly sorry for the length of this chapter, had to cram a lot in here. Hope y'all don't mind too much. :)

"Hohum." Adam said as he observed Blue Lock's team, more so Y/N, as most of them celebrated taking the first goal."With an opponent that's a developing country when it comes to football, I thought it'd be like taking candy from a baby. But it looks like we're gonna have to try a little."

"Gahaha! It's all good as long as we don't lose, right?"

"Yeah. Our contract says we get nothing if we lose."

"Alos, don't forget we get ten grand per goal as a bonus." With the ball in hand, he placed it on the ground. "Let's get this started."

"Yessir." Loki said while jumping in place trying to get some more blood pumping through his body. Time to take it up a notch.

-RESTART-

Luna began their attack with a swift pass to Loki who was already well ahead of the others. Racing down the field without his teammates, the first line of defense for Blue Lock stood in his way...

"Let's see what you got, Buzz Cut~"

Loki stopped and slowly approached him while swaying to the right. Soon stopping entirely, Loki looked at Shidou with a straight face and asked,"Um, is that it?" Shidou raised an eyebrow to the question. That's what he should be asking.

Shidou's instincts then flared to the max. "Because all I see is openings." HIs body moving without thinking, he sprinted towards Loki...

" HIs body moving without thinking, he sprinted towards Loki

"What the-!?" 

Taking off in a explosive burst of speed, Loki sped past Shidou with ease. Nagi ran to stop him next only for the world-class player to burst forward again, leaving the lazy genius in the dust just as quick.

"What the hell are you idiots doing!?"

"Defense. Defense."

Kurona and Barou ran to stop him, sliding into his way with neither being successful. His speed hadn't decreased as he took long strides with his dribbling showing he had more than enough stamina to keep his attack up. 

"Wow. You're fast..."