A Genius' Heat

Team White |   Team Red

1 - 2

"Whoever let you guys win must have been a pretty shitty team already. Who's that shitty though...?" A few seconds later, Y/N snapped his fingers with a proud smile, "Don't tell me it was Doggo...no, wait...Garou...whatever. You know who the fuck I'm talking about..." It'd been so long since he faced the single most arrogant person he'd ever met, in Blue Lock at least. Worse than Rin which...is kinda terrifying.

"You know...you're kind of an asshole, Y/N." An imaginary arrow pierced Y/N's chest, but he was able to shake it off and respond calmly, "Not the first person tell me that. Probably not that last either." He just spoke his mind...more than he should.

Smiling lightly, he smacked Y/N lightly on the back, "You're pretty damn cool though. Better as teammate, too." Y/N grumbled with a small pout at the compliment.

"I concur." Aryu chimed in, swiping his hair from his face. "A enemy no other would ever like to face again, yet an ally to be chosen a thousand times over. A super stylish fate. Of course, not nearly as much as my glam!"

"....Get away from me, dude."

On the field, there were two on opposite sides, both holding similar thoughts on the one they wanted to defeat more than anything. Pure frustration and irritation towards themselves for not being able to achieve what they strived for was clear on their faces.

'Damn it./Damn it!' Nagi and Isagi shouted in their heads.

'It's happening again. He's just going to do by himself at this rate. He's too freaking long ranged to beat him in scoring unless he gives it up on his own. And that's not any easier to do when he reads the field like a book every time. The only way I can score...is if I can beat Isagi's plays before Y/N can...but how...?'

Isagi on the other hand, 'Screw you and your unnatural talent! Just how much better is his vision than my own!? It doesn't make any sense!' Getting the rage out with a burst of thoughts, he took a few seconds to calm his breathing down and begin to get his thoughts together and figure away out of his situation. 'Ok...think. The thing I need to beat Y/N...'

'It wasn't as apparent when we fought together, but his most dangerous quality is undoubtedly

'It wasn't as apparent when we fought together, but his most dangerous quality is undoubtedly...his reaction speed! Even if he does see the field a level higher than me, he wouldn't be able to do as much without moving just as fast as he thinks. Strength...Speed...Defense...Vision...Shooting...Passing...Dribbling. On this field, he outclasses everyone in those categories.'

'That being said, he's just one person. From what I've seen, Y/N is the only that understands my intentions clearly. Playing around him is possible...but that's under the assumption Kiyora can prevent him doing anything! And he's definitely not capable of that! Tightening our formation won't achieve anything either. Too close and we won't be able to properly react to his split-second movements. So as I am now...I don't have any other choice but to rely on you...!'