P.X.G VS Bastard Munchen IV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the field's positions changing due to the added presence of both master strikers, and Y/N holding the starting ball at his feet, nobody could predict the match's outcome. There were far too many deciding factors.

Y/N's super long range shots, Shidou's finishing shots, Rin's curved shots, Loki's Godspeed, Noa's Ambidexterity, Isagi's playmaking, Tokimitsu's Never-ending stamina, Kunigami's Mid-range shot...all of these game-ending skills coming together in one final match. A match more than worthy for being the finale of the Neo Egoist League.

The ninth match of the NEL had already come to an end with FC Barcha taking a victory over Manshine City 3-2. With their game over with, all the attention was on P.X.G's and Bastard Munchen's battle. 

RESTART!!!

Beginning the fourth round, Y/N side-passed the ball to Loki. The speedster trapped the ball and was soon face-to-face with the cyborg himself, Noa Noel. Players from each side of the field stood on the sides, an invisible bubble surrounding the master striker pair as they clashed. 

A few seconds into the exchange, it didn't seem like any openings would open up. The time to issue his challenge shortening with each passing moment, Y/N firmly planted both feet on the ground, his muscles bulging in preparation...

 The time to issue his challenge shortening with each passing moment, Y/N firmly planted both feet on the ground, his muscles bulging in preparation

Noticing his intentions a second too late, Y/N snatched the ball from Loki's feet and skid to a stop just a few feet away from them. As soon as he did so, he had to stretch out his arm backwards to keep Tokimitsu at bay. The egoistic zombie dashed at Y/N a moment after he interrupted Loki's and Noa's clash.

"You noticed me? Scary."

"It's hard not to, damn stalker."

"How bout me then!?"

Fueling the chaos Y/N had started after stealing from his team's own master, Aiga slid in front of Y/N, carrying the ball away with the tip of his foot before hiking it up and back to BM's side of the field with a back-flip. It seemed he actually had a brain in his head, as the ball went to Isagi Yoichi. 

He didn't act immediately upon trapping the ball, knowing it would do him no good to act without assessing for even a second. Unfortunately he wasn't given the time to think once Rin sprinted towards him. He couldn't form a plan in such a short amount of time, but he could extend it.

Quickly side-passing the ball to Hiori, Isagi's action distracted Rin long enough to manevuer around him and start running towards P.X.G's goal along with the others. Everyone making sure to stay on their respective markers, the passage of this round all depended on who Hiori decided to choose...

"Here you go."

-BOOOM-

Hiori's game-turning pass connected, sending the ball sailing across to the right side of the field. With Y/N being held back mostly by Tokimitsu and Aiga aiding where the stamina freak failed, Isagi believed the goal would surely go through, seeing it curve towards Kunigami who was within his territory...