Extra: World Class 3

Blue Lock | World Five

3 - 2

"That kid, too? " Adam rhetorically asked, impressed by Nagi's display. "The troublesome one's heat probably rubbed off on him. At this point, there's no denying Blue Lock's potential..."

As Luna picked up the ball from near the net, he chided Adam and Pablo a little coldly, "Don't overestimate that backwash goal. A baby could've scored from that range."

"I assume a baby would've scored over you too, then." Adam retorted with some aggression. Already quite upset with the current state of the game, Luna walked towards his teammate while gripping the ball tightly. Loki then stepped in between them with a hand to both of their chests.

"How about we not do this here, alright?" Standing his ground as their glares subsided after a moment, he sighed before continuing, "Adam isn't wrong, Luna. We would've already been done here if they were anything less than what they are. It's only fair at this point that we treat this match professionally." Loki advised.

-------------------

RESTART!!

As Luna placed the ball at the center line, he noticed Blue Lock's formation change ever so slightly. Kiyora took Y/N's place at the right side while he moved to the back position. The change mattered little to him though, disregarding it as he passed the ball to Blake on his right.

With Y/N at the back of his team along with Aryu, he watched his opponent's movements like a hawk. 'I already know they'll probably score here. Our current defense doesn't compare to their offense. At the very least though, I can learn how to trick them...'

As the saying goes, two eyes are better than one. The saying goes double if those two eyes had seen more than the one. As such, Y/N wouldn't try to fight them on that front. Instead, if he forced them to see what he wanted them to see, he could stop them there plays by himself. 

 The muscular man's veins bulged around his face as he straight up charged through the defending Kurona and Nagi with pure strength, knocking them to the side as he ran. Unfazed by the show of power, Y/N positioned himself closer to Aryu while intentionally ignoring Loki's run on his left. 

"Try that shit on me." Y/N taunted as he dashed at Adam, drawing the man's attention to him and subtly signaling Aryu to move around his back. At this moment, Y/N noticed Luna coming in as well from his left and Adam's right. 'For fucks sake, get off my dick!'

"I'm not interested in male bodies."

Forgoing a match-up with Y/N, Adam passed the ball back without looking to Pablo who was in motion take a shot from there. Before the cute player's foot could hit the ball, Kiyoraran out from his right side and sliding tackled the ball towards to the middle of the field.

The closest to the now loose ball and approaching it quickly, Nagi jumped with his leg stretched in front of him to trap the ball. Successfully stopping the ball in the air, as soon as his feet touched the ground, Silva jumped over him headbutted the ball further down the field towards the goal.

Reacting with haste, Y/N and Loki raced towards the loose ball from opposite sides, the deciding factor coming down to Loki sliding to just nudge the ball off to Y/N's left. There, Adam charged at the object in his way...