Extra: Strongest's Return

-Mission-

-Deal as much damage as possible before the timer runs out-

Time Remaining: 00:00

Quest Clear!!

"U-20 VS Blue Lock Eleven! Who could've predicted that Blue Lock would end the first half in the lead, at 3-1!!" The younger looking announcer for the grand match called with the ending whistle. "Despite the U-20's fierce attack at the very end of the first half, they held strong, and now we're in half-time! What are your thoughts on it so far, Natsuki-san!?"

His partner commentator, a man of his middle ages, was shaking with the exhilaration from the display. "Hmmm...Blue Lock's amazing! They're a type of team never before see in Japanese Football, but they're even in terms of ability. And I can't imagine Itoshi Sae will just take a loss like this!"

"Right you are! I'm looking forward even more to the second half now! It should be noted that if the score is tied at the end of the second half, the game will end as a draw, without extra time or penalty kicks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

U-20 Japan - Locker Room

Sendo was sitting on the bench, angry with himself for his pitiful performance against Blue Lock. If he scored, the score gap would've been reduced, albeit by a point. This did nothing to credit their reputation, especially with Sae's help.

The player carrying said team walked into the room in nothing but his underwear. Other members of U-20 tried to talk strategy with the genius, to which, he passed them off like flies. Getting dressed, Kazuma questioned what he was doing as the match hadn't ended yet...

He got a parade of complaints and some compliments on his moisturizer from those in the room

He got a parade of complaints and some compliments on his moisturizer from those in the room. His response to this being, "Don't care. All I did was take up that captain's bet." While pointing to Aiku who had a towel over his head in defeat.

""What will I bring about in U-20?" This is the result of fighting your way. Everything here was too defective to be of any use to me. This is reality. Anyways, to begin with, I was only here because I was interested in Blue Lock...I saw what I came for, and I'm satisfied. As such, I have no reason to keep playing in this match."

"I thought you wanted to play with me, Sae..." All eyes darted to the new, but familiar voice.