Egoists X Gods

"Of course it'd be you..."

Looking back to the three who would be his teammates for this round, he found himself looking at too many familiar faces. Who was playing with his fate?

The raven haired striker smiled challengingly. "You've gone a become a bigger monster than last time. Even so, I'll definitely adapt to you, Y/N!"

"If it means getting to play...I'll side with you, Y/N." Shark boy stated. If it was a first way ticket to a spot on Blue Lock Eleven, he'd be stupid to side with anyone else.

"You'll probably get stronger without me if I don't play with you...That'd be a hassle." Nagi's goal never wavered despite Y/N's feats. 

Playing with all three of them before, this would make the match much more easier. "So...you're all just thinking about yourselves..." Y/N smirked. "Don't blame me if it doesn't go your way." Didn't mean he was going to make it easy for them.  

Scouting out their opponent's team, his face dropped once seeing the Hollow Ichigo, the Crimson Beauty, and the runner-up pretty boy. He couldn't get a break today, could he?

Free lazily observed his teammates. "You guys finally decided to show."

"Hn. Stay on defense, trash." Not sparing them a single glance, Lui kept his gaze solely on Y/N. Wanting nothing more than to demolish him.

Kunigami was the same in that manner. "Fuck off, I'll do what I want." Choosing another team just to try his might against Y/N's.

A little surprised at his friend's language, Chigiri didn't address and focused on his goal. "Let's do this."

"Pipe down, stupid tepids." Another had joined the hate boner for Y/N. More and more enemies were popping up every second for him...

{Let's Begin! 5-on-5, first to five goals wins! The GK will be a Blue Lock Man, as always! The first match of the Third Selection's Last Stage, "Tryouts"!}

Team A

Y/N L/N. Aiga Akabane. Isagi Yoichi. Kurona Ranze. Nagi Seishiro.

VS.

Team B

Free Dela Hoya. Lui Shirosagi. Kunigami Rensuke. Chigiri Hyoma. Itoshi Rin.

"It's about time! I've been looking forward to his...now I'm gonna blow you away!" Strangely enough, Y/N could see a clear manifestation of Aiga's ego. From the looks, it resembled a gladiator of some sort...

"Shut up and run, half-pint."

-KICKOFF-

'Ok. Let's see what you can do, Aiga...'

Starting off by passing to the arrogant striker, Aiga took off, intending to solo the whole enemy team. His acceleration wasn't bad at all. Almost reaching his top speed in the first step, he rushed towards Free...

"You're first, Goldie!"

"Give it your best shot."

Y/N followed on the other side of the field, keeping track of everyone's movements no matter how difficult it was. Why was it difficult you ask? There's a simple answer. You see, just like Y/N believed, his future seeing abilities had once again evolved. It wasn't anywhere near the maximum in his "Flow", but still enough...