Domination and Meetings

After coming down from his 3 meter high jump, Y/N turned around to face his teammates. Straight away, they noticed the changes he had gone through, similarly to Free. His hair spiked a little while retaining some of its former softness, a smirk oozing with cockiness adorned him, and most of all, his eyes. They were...dangerous.

Right after, he grabbed at his head in pain from the onslaught of information

Right after, he grabbed at his head in pain from the onslaught of information. He was seeing things far before they actually happened. A projection of Barou ran past him, getting a few blinks in thought.

His smirk growing bigger, he made his way to his team, not without giving parting glance to the World 5 players. Sticking his tongue out, he held out a middle finger and muttered loud enough for all of them to hear...

"Choke on it, C-U-C-K-S."

He didn't wait to see how his words affected them, not wanting to know nor caring for it. He raised both his arms meeting the oncoming high-fives of both Kurona and Nagi. The latter holding on to his hand tightly.

"You took them out all your own...What kind of creature are you?"

"'The creature that stands above all.' As someone would say..." Y/N replied smugly. He always wanted to say that. One quote crossed off the bucket list.

"Eh. That's cringe." Nagi replied getting a snicker out of Y/N.

"One more. One more." Kurona eagerly said. They honestly shouldn't have been able to get this far against top players, but now that they were here...There was no giving up now.

Y/N snickered before stating. "The same goes to them as well. Their paycheck is riding on this next goal, too..." Y/N then felt a sudden pressure on his back, along with the stretching of two tanned arms in front of him.

"You greedy son of a bitch~Stealing my hat trick and my goddamn heart~I'm getting your number with the next goal, kay?" It sounded like a question, but he was more so telling Y/N what was gonna happen. 

Something he didn't mind too much. "If you can score it." After all, Shidou wasn't getting the next goal. Not if he had anything to say about it...

"What's wrong, Barou?" Taking said male out of his thoughts, Y/N continued. "It's three to nothing. I'm starting to think Bachira would've been a better pet to keep..." He instantly got the reaction he was looking for.

"You're getting real fuckin cocky out of nowhere." Barou growled. "Don't think that little goal mak-"

"It doesn't do any good to pretend you can't see what's going on." Y/N interrupted him. "Fact is, you guys are becoming support characters for me..." Barou almost went ballistic, while Nagi and Kurona reluctantly agreed internally. Shidou...didn't care. 

Still smirking, it became darker as he went on. "...And I don't need something like that. I need rivals who can keep up with my plays, challenge them, evolve them. As I am now, none of those options are possible. That's why you need to shut up and listen, loser."