Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Pablo Monkey

    The fruits picked in Jiangzhao are all plump and rosy, the juice is sweet, and there will be a sweet taste between the teeth after chewing. This kind of fruit is widely loved by the villagers, but it grows on tall trees with dense leaves, so it is difficult to find and pick the fruit, and the villagers will not spend a lot of time looking for it.

    Jiang Zhaoli was able to pick a sack thanks to the map provided by the system, and even more thanks to the superb tree climbing skills she practiced in her previous life.

    No way, who told her that she studied biology in her previous life, and jumping up and down in the wilderness during field practice was commonplace.

    Chu Yiyi dragged most of the sacks of wild fruits, plus he had a sweet mouth, and changed a lot of food from each household, and came back with rice, noodles, meat and vegetables. In a short time, they no longer have to worry about food and drink.

    But Jiang Zhaoli still had to go to the woods again.

    The hole in Dalang's roof seems to be expanding. If it is not repaired, the entire roof may collapse.

    By the way, you can also check to see if there is any suitable wood for building a house.

    She wasn't hungry all night last night. After flipping through "Building French" roughly, she already had a rough idea in her mind.

    So she leaned next to Chu Yunzhi who was washing the dishes after dinner, and suggested cheekily: "I want to rebuild the house at home."

    She is Chu Jiang's now, she is Chu Jiang's now... She put this sentence I said the words several times in my heart, that's right, she should have a share in the Chu family's house, and it's not too much for her to exercise the right to use the house, right?

    Besides, she is not only for herself, she is for everyone to have a better living environment.

    "Okay." Chu Yun held his head without raising his head, "but we have to wait until after the elder brother is buried."

    Jiang Zhaoli blinked, did he agree?

    "The carpenters and masons both live in the north of the village. Let Yi take you there, and Yiyi will know where the family money is." Chu Yunzhi continued.

    Wait a minute.

    "That's not what I mean," Jiang Zhaoli hurriedly explained, "I mean we build it ourselves."

    Chu Yunzhi turned to look at her now, "I won't."

    Jiang Zhaoli patted his chest, "I will!"

    Chu Yunzhi glanced at her.

    Jiang Zhaoli saw simple doubts in his simple glance.

    "..."

    "I'm serious, look," she casually grabbed a stick from the ground, and began to draw on the ground covered with yellow sand, "we can do this... and this... and that... It will become like this in the end."

    Chu Yunzhi listened seriously, and the focus of his eyes followed the stick in Jiang Zhaoli's hand until the pattern on the ground finally took shape.

    Chu Yunzhi: "..."

    The picture is very ugly, I don't know what it is.

    Jiang Zhaoli was talking about the excitement, and finally threw the stick in a cool way, "How about it? Is this plan feasible?"

    Chu Yunzhi asked calmly: "What did you draw?"

    Jiang Zhaoli glanced at the pattern on the ground: " The house we are going to build."