Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    The fire ignited, and the warmth of the flames dispelled some of the dampness.

    Jiang Zhaoli breathed a sigh of relief, and thanked God that there were still branches and dry grass scattered on the ground in the cave, allowing her to build a fire.

    His stomach was growling, and Jiang Zhaoli kept hypnotizing himself that he was not hungry or hungry. He glanced at Chu Yunzhi who was lying on the side of the fire with his eyes closed, and without much hesitation, he and Chu Yunzhi took off. After cleaning up, they put the clothes of two people on the fire to dry.

    Then he quickly started warm-up exercises around the fire to raise his body temperature, and carefully lifted Chu Yunzhi into his arms. Chu Yunzhi's body temperature was very low, and Jiang Zhaoli couldn't help shivering the moment his skin touched. .

    She avoided the wound, hugged Chu Yunzhi tightly, stared intently at Chu Yunzhi's pale face, remembered his usual upright style, and apologized in her heart.

    Sorry, I'm not taking advantage of others.

    She maintained this posture, gently rubbing Chu Yunzhi's limbs from time to time, and as soon as her body temperature showed a tendency to drop, she would immediately get up and do warm-up exercises again, and then warm up Chu Yunzhi after she got warm, repeating the cycle until the clothes were dry.

    She redressed Chu Yunzhi, found as much hay as possible and spread it on the ground, spread Chu Yunzhi's large robe on the hay, let Chu Yunzhi lie on it, and then put it back on her heart and obscene trousers, and covered Chu Yunzhi with his other clothes.     Chu Yunzhi's breathing was gentle, indicating that he is still in good condition. Jiang Zhaoli squatted aside, looked at him quietly for a while, suppressed the sadness and sourness in his heart, and glanced at the fire to make sure that the flames would not After licking him, he got up and found the sheepskin bag that he had thrown aside, and counted the contents inside.     Huozhezi, realgar powder, flint, a roll of fine hemp rope, an awl as long as one finger, and nothing else.     She sprinkled realgar powder around Chu Yunzhi, then made a torch and walked deep into the cave.     The cave was unexpectedly large, and the ceiling was too high to be seen. Jiang Zhaoli was walking all the way to collect firewood and hay, and suddenly heard the faint sound of water droplets. She froze for a moment, and then quickly ran towards the source of the sound of water droplets.

    Surprised and said: "Shuliuer, there is a water pool here!"

    [...]

    There was no mechanical sound to reply, Jiang Zhaoli froze for a moment before remembering his instructions to it.

    She gathered herself together, held up a torch and looked around to see the scene inside the cave clearly.

    Su Liuer found her a good hiding place.

    At the end of the cave is a pool, the water in the pool is clear, the water at the edge is very shallow, and it gets deeper and deeper without seeing the bottom. It should be connected to the underground undercurrent. That's where it comes from.

    Jiang Zhaoli couldn't help but smile, there is a pool of water, so will there be fish?

    A faint pain came from the corner of her mouth. Jiang Zhaoli touched it, and felt the wooden thorn that had been inserted into the flesh when she bit off the arrow, which she had neglected. She pulled it out casually, put the torch aside, and took off The clothes jumped into the pool.

    The water in the pool was icy cold, and Jiang Zhaoli could barely bear it. After swimming a few laps, he went ashore disappointed.

    no fish.