Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    A few days later, Jiang Zhaoli enjoyed the ancient version of Rolls Royce.

    She was sitting in a luxurious and enlarged carriage, with silk cushions under her buttocks, and a low rosewood table in front of her. On the table were ebony chessboards and chess pieces made of white jade and black agate. She drank the best tea Even hair tips.

    Can't help but sigh, it's nice to have money.

    "It's your turn."

    Jiang Zhaoli came back to his senses, holding a white jade chess piece in his hand, looking at the chess board in front of him seriously, and then slowly dropped the chess piece.

    "I have five pieces."

    She took the five pieces and changed a sunspot on the board: "Eat yours, and I have five pieces... If you eat yours again, it's up to you."

    Lin Yuqing put down a sunspot: " Block."

    The two were playing backgammon back and forth, when they suddenly heard Lin Bu's voice from outside the carriage.

    "Master, we have arrived at the place Miss Jiang said."

    Then the carriage stopped slowly.

    Jiang Zhaoli put the chess pieces in his hand back into the chess jar: "We will continue playing when I come back."

    Then he got up with a wooden cylinder and got off the carriage.

    Behind the carriage, several tall and strong men were driving a cart, except for the donkey in Jiang Zhaoli, the rest were tied to stallions.

    Seeing Jiang Zhaoli coming out of the carriage, several men also got out of the carriage, walked up to her, and asked,

    "Miss Jiang, what are we going to do?

    " "

    Several men turned around and moved the wooden and glass panels off the cart, and Jiang Zhaoli directed them to assemble the things and insert them into the designated places.

    This is the first mountain pass to enter Chenjia Village. Jiang Zhaoli asked them to install a bulletin board and a road sign.

    After ensuring that the two feet of the bulletin board were firmly fixed in the soil, Jiang Zhaoli opened the glass window, took out the engraved version of Chu Yunzhi's painting from the wooden tube and posted it on it, and wrote the corresponding scenic spots on the bottom of the painting Name note, then closed the glass window and took a few steps back to look at it, and nodded with satisfaction.

    "Okay." She said to the others, and got back into the carriage and sat down.

    Lin Yuqing on the opposite side was looking sideways out of the car window, and when she saw Jiang Zhaoli coming back, she closed the window and sat looking at her.

    "Continue?"

    "Continue."

    After that, the carriage stopped several times intermittently, and Jiang Zhaoli went down to ask people to insert road signs on each road section to guide future tourists.

    I don't know if it was because the game was interrupted too many times, or because it would become boring after playing backgammon for a long time. Jiang Zhaoli found that Lin Yuqing was absent-minded, so he took the initiative to end the game.

    There was nothing to say all the way until the carriage entered Chenjiacun, and under the guidance of Jiang Zhaoli, it turned to the door of Chu's house.