Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    "Apart from winning over your father's old party, what should we do next?"

    After the warmth, Jiang Zhao lied in Chu Yunzhi's arms and asked about the business.

    Chu Yunzhi pulled the corner of the quilt, covered her bare shoulders, and combed her slightly messy hair with her fingers, "My father was considered a traitor back then. Tu, secondly because the dragon robe jade seal was found in the mansion, and thirdly because the left and right deputy generals led troops to force the palace." "

    But later the twelve cities were recovered one after another, and the dragon robe jade seal was destroyed on the spot. The real origin is unknown. Your father's left and right sides at that time The lieutenant general has also been implicated in the nine clans." Jiang Zhaoli frowned, "I'm afraid it will be very difficult to rehabilitate your father from these aspects." "

    Yes," Chu Yunzhi combed his hair and pulled it behind Jiang Zhaoli's back , followed one after another, "So we have to find another way."

    When he said that, it meant that there was already a way.

    "Do you have an idea?"

    Chu Yun held his hand for a moment, his eyes were slightly cold, "The things that happened back then were too coincidental, one after another, before my father could react, he was charged with crimes. I don't believe anyone is controlling him."

    "You mean...Jiang Jinmian?"

    Jiang Zhaoli's feelings about Jiang Jinmian can be said to be very subtle, on the one hand he was the first person to accuse Zhen Guohou, Zhen Guo After Hou's death, he was even more promoted to rank, from an unknown official to a highly respected prime minister. If there was no Xiong Ying to contend with him, I am afraid that the court would be his one word now.

    Aside from this person's ability, as far as the timing of his promotion is concerned, it must have something to do with Zhenguohou's death.

    But on the other hand, Jiang Jinmian is inextricably linked with the original owner of this body. Jiang Zhaoli will never forget the shocked expression of the leader of the man in black when the Shui Cangyu on his chest blocked the sword for her four years ago. It was obvious that he was about to kill her, but he withdrew the sword. Ask her where the jade came from, and who is Xiangye's.

    Jiang Zhaoli was also shocked, but subconsciously moved his hand, and killed the leader in one fell swoop. Later, she took the jade pendant and asked Chen Jiu, but Chen Jiu didn't know what to ask, and she could only guess.

    "Well," Chu Yunzhi didn't notice her dazed look, his mind was elsewhere, his voice was a bit ethereal, "maybe it's not just him..."

    Jiang Zhaoli knew that he meant to point to the emperor, so he was silent for a moment.

    Zhen Guohou is dead, it doesn't matter whether the emperor knows the truth, whether he did it on purpose or just made a mistake. But if it is the former, it would be too ironic. Zhen Guohou protected him from ascending the throne, defended his family and the country for him, but in the end, he got jealousy and bestowed death on him.

    Under the imperial power, how can there be family affection?

    Under the monstrous power, how many unjustified grievances are buried?

    ...

    Lin Yuqing acted very quickly, but within two days, he had contacted all the people on the list.

    He came in hastily, took a big sip of tea, and said, "Some people are old and don't want to get involved in the past, but most of them are still willing to help. I screened out some of the lists, and you can see if they are credible. "