Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Help

    When I got home, I found that the children in the school were all looking forward to it. At this time, Chu Yunzhi was supposed to be teaching. Seeing Jiang Zhaoli hurried out, he came out to look for her after not returning for a long time. Unexpectedly, when he arrived at the inn door, he saw someone A stone went straight to Jiang Zhaoli's forehead.

    Chu Yunzhi subconsciously tried to stop it with his hands. The moment the stone hit his hand, it felt numb and painful, and even his arms were in pain. Chu Yunzhi didn't dare to think about what would happen if the stone hit Jiang Zhaoli.

    Chu Yunzhi was injured on his right hand, and it was inconvenient to do many things. Jiang Zhaoli felt very guilty. If it wasn't for her, Chu Yunzhi would not have been injured.

    The doctor said that if you want to heal your hand injury as soon as possible, you should use your hands less.

    But as a teacher, Chu Yunzhi had to correct students' articles at night, so he had to write.

    So Jiang Zhaoli thought of a compromise—

    she ghostwritten Chu Yunzhi.

    The wording is ugly, but I can read it anyway.

    In the study room, the candles were flickering, and the moonlight cast mottled light and shadows through the lattice windows, sprinkling all over the ground. Jiang Zhaoli and Chu Yunzhi sat at the same table, and there was a tall stack of papers in front of them.

    "It's too pretentious, and the meaning of the text is not enough..."

    Jiang Zhaoli's staff kept writing, annotating Chu Yunzhi's words at the end of the student's article, circled and corrected a few typos, and then stacked the article in front of him On a stack of papers, I took another article from Chu Yun and wrote comments.

    When Jiang Zhaoli was revising the annotation, he took a quick glance and suddenly found a problem.

    The school has been in operation for less than a year, and the first batch of children in Chenjia Village have a wide range of ages, ranging from curly hair to young hair, and the level of writing is also uneven.

    No matter what the level is, Chu Yunzhi reviewed it very carefully, and gave different suggestions according to each person's situation.

    It's just that older children obviously have to learn faster than younger children. Over time, the teaching progress will be difficult to coordinate. If the teaching is too profound, younger children will not understand it, and if the teaching is slow, it will be a waste for older children.

    Jiang Zhaoli thought about it, and felt that it would be best to divide children of all ages into classes and teach students according to their aptitude, so that Chu Yunzhi could relax.

    She told Chu Yunzhi what she thought, "Erlang, what do you think?"

    Chu Yunzhi pondered for a moment and said, "Yes, but I won't be able to teach you."

    This is indeed a problem. Among the three classes, big, middle and small, Chu Yunzhi was unable to do both.

    Jiang Zhaoli hesitated for a moment, "Then why don't I go to the county tomorrow to see if I can recruit some masters back?" It

    just so happened that it was time for her to go to Qingyu Pavilion.

    Chu Yunzhi hummed, handed over the article he had just read, and pointed to a few places, "The language is simple and simple, which is desirable." Jiang Zhaoli took it and