Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Jiang Zhaoli was circled in front of Chu Yunzhi, trying his best to ignore the sound of horseshoes approaching from behind, and focused all his attention on the map in his mind.

    "After half a mile and two miles to the east, there is a swamp that you can jump over. Let's go there." She said quickly.

    Chu Yunzhi did as he said, and when he heard Jiang Zhaoli say "jump", he pulled the reins, and the horses under the two of them jumped high and passed over the swamp smoothly.

    "Go on, run forward." Jiang Zhaoli said while looking back.

    The man in black didn't know that there was a swamp in this place, so he rushed over without warning, and fell into it with his horse and man. The people behind hurriedly reined in their horses, but a few were squeezed down by the people behind , but they were so skilled that they jumped up on horseback at the moment they were about to fall into the swamp, and successfully escaped, only a few men in black who couldn't react in time were left deep in it.

    Those men in black showed panic, and stretched out their hands to their companions: "Help me."

    The leader just glanced at them, and said: "Those without horses fight with others, keep chasing!"

    He didn't care about their life or death, He pursued Chu Yun closely.

    "To the north, and further to the east, there are dense forests, and horses cannot pass." "

    Four miles to the southeast, there is also a swamp. A dead tree about two arms' width is lying across the swamp. We will pass through it." "Further on

    , There is a bush of thorns... that's right here, before they catch up, go around."

    "Seven miles to the southwest, there is a ravine..." "

    ..."

    Jiang Zhaoli's calm voice kept ringing, and Chu Yunzhi listened to her command to drive away. The horse changed directions, and the two cooperated seamlessly, relying on the natural traps in the forest to knock down more than ten men in black one after another.

    But this is not a long-term solution after all.

    "They're going around in circles." The leader looked cold, stopped his horse, sneered, and said, "It's not that easy to consume us to death. Let me scatter and let the arrows go!"

    "Yes!"

    Jiang Zhaoli heard the sound of breaking through the air, glanced back, his pupils constricted, and when he was about to speak, Chu Yunzhi pushed him down on the horse's back.

    An arrow grazed the top of the two men's heads.

    "Don't look back, I will avoid these arrows. Just find your way."

    Jiang Zhao was terrified, and countless sharp arrows shot from all directions behind them. Fortunately, the archers lost their aim under the wind and rain. Chu Yun is very good at controlling horses, constantly adjusting the direction of travel, pulling her sideways or short from time to time, and they avoided all these sharp arrows.

    The bad thing is that the appearance of the men in black really destroyed their original plan and rhythm, and the route began to get out of control.

    Jiang Zhaoli was concentrating on looking for the best way out on the map, but wherever they went, the men in black's arrows would intercept them, and in the end the two had to abandon their horses and flee, and got into the densely packed trees. in the woods.