Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Jiang Zhaoli suppressed his anger, and scanned Chu Yunzhi's body carefully, but found no blood stains anywhere else, but his clothes blocked it, so he couldn't see if there were any hidden injuries.

    "Are there any other injuries?"

    Chu Yunzhi's face darkened, looking at the huge boulder not far away, if he hadn't reacted in time, Jiang Zhaoli might have ended up in the same end as Chu Da. The question in Li's face eased, and he said: "It's nothing." After saying that, he wanted to get up on the ground.

    Jiang Zhaoli quickly went to help him, and was about to get up, when a sharp pain came from her calf, causing her to fall back to the original place.

    Chu Yunzhi's complexion changed slightly, and he didn't care about etiquette. He poked his hand in from Jiang Zhaoli's lower skirt, first encountered a hard and sharp object, and then touched the wet, slippery and sticky object along the object. When he took a look, his hands were covered with blood.

    He got up, went to another place and squatted down, blocking the sight of the people behind him who dared not come over and look towards this side. He pulled the wound on his back during his movements, but he didn't care.

    With his back to the crowd, he lifted up the corner of Jiang Zhaoli's skirt, and saw that there was a piece of stone stuck in her right calf, most of which was sunk into the flesh, and half of her underpants were stained red with blood.

    Bo angrily said: "It's hurt like this, don't you feel it?"

    Jiang Zhaoli didn't dare to say anything, he just focused on Chu Yunzhi just now, but he felt a little numb in his calf, it really didn't feel that big.

    She moved her legs, and whispered: "It's just a small injury, it doesn't hurt."

    Chu Yunzhi closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, the anger in his eyes had disappeared, and he held her legs to prevent her from moving , "Be patient." Then he quickly pulled out the stone piece.

    His movements were so fast that Jiang Zhaoli didn't feel it at all. He only saw that the wound began to bleed out after the stone was pulled out. It was only a moment, because Chu Yunzhi quickly pressed a few times around the wound The blood slowly stopped.

    Looking at his technique, Jiang Zhaoli recalled the medical books he had copied before, and judged that he must have pressed a few acupoints to stop bleeding.

    I didn't expect her Erlang to know this.

    Chu Yunzhi tore off a piece of clean fabric from his clothes, bandaged the wound, arranged Jiang Zhaoli's skirt, stood up, and immediately bent down.

    Seeing this trend, Jiang Zhaoli knew that he wanted to hug him, but he was wounded all over himself, how dare he let him hug him, so he avoided his hands and said, "No, I can walk by myself.

    " Yun Zhi's hand paused in the air, and after a few moments, one hand diverted to support Jiang Zhaoli's arm, and helped her up.

    Seeing the two get up, Chen Shan woke up like a dream, and found that he was sweating profusely, and his legs were trembling when he took a step.

    Oh my god, what's going on every day!

    He trotted to the two of them with trembling legs like this, and his words were also trembling: "Little girl, Mr. Chu, are you all right?"

    His face was pale, and he was probably terrified.

    Jiang Zhaoli took a look around and found that there were more than half of the people around, probably scared away by the battle.