Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    "Sit down and talk."

    The two of them didn't go anywhere else, they found a seat nearby and sat down, Sun Liuniang ordered the servant girl to set up a tea set, and Jiang Zhaoli made two cups of tea skillfully, "Newly made tea, Taste it."

    Lin Yuqing followed good advice, took a sip of the tea cup, and said, "You have improved a lot in making tea." "Why did you

    come to Heijie County all of a sudden, isn't it time to check the accounts? "

    Because of you." Lin Yuqing teased.

    "Huh?"

    Lin Yuqing paused for a long time before waiting for the expected question, and sighed, "After staying with Chu Yunzhinas for a long time, you have become a lot bored. Are you so unhappy to see me? Keep wrinkling Frowning."

    Jiang Zhaoli was taken aback when he heard the words, and subconsciously touched the center of his brows, and he was really frowning. Did she always have this expression to the outside world during this time? No wonder the girls in Qingyu Pavilion said that she had a sad face.

    These days, she and Lu Ning have been hypocritical and submissive, and her mind is full of calculations and schemes. Now that Lin Yuqing pointed it out, she felt a little tired after a while.

    Lin Yuqing observed her expression, "I heard from Lin Chang that you have encountered a lot of trouble recently?" "

    It's nothing," Jiang Zhaoli shook his head, "It's almost resolved.

    " If you keep asking, Lin Chang will tell him anyway.

    "I didn't come here this time to check the accounts. It was indeed because of you. The business in Chenjiacun is getting bigger and bigger. There are many literati and scholars in Beijing who come here admiringly. I want to come here one time to see if this place is really like what they say, a fairyland of Taoyuan."

    Jiang Zhaoli was a little surprised, he didn't expect Lin Yuqing's publicity effect to be so good.

    "But," Lin Yuqing sneered, "Those dignitaries won't travel all the way easily, so they entrusted me to investigate and investigate, and also specified that the governor should be with them."

    "Inspector? Didn't they just want to come and play, why do you want a local governor to end in person?"

    "Don't worry about me, a stinky trader," Lin Yuqing shrugged, took a sip of tea, and his voice suddenly became deep, "Is there any reason for this?" There is a reason, I am afraid that some important person will come, so we have to make arrangements in advance." The

    hideous scar on Chu Yunzhi's neck flashed in his mind, Jiang Zhaoli frowned subconsciously, the important person in the capital... "

    We are just small This business is nothing fun, if those adults come, I'm afraid they will be disappointed." She said.

    Lin Yuqing stared at her for a while, and said with a smile: "If it's someone else, I'm sure I'll be happy to go back to welcome the nobles, but when I get to you, I don't want them to come. Do you know that such a big man comes to you What does it mean? You don’t want the riches and honor of the sky?"

    Of course Jiang Zhaoli knew that when the nobleman came, it was like putting a gold border on Chenjiacun, and there would be more dignitaries flocking to him in the future, fame, money, and prestige , Chenjia Village is indispensable.

    And Chen Family Village was built by her, and in a sense, she was able to gain huge fame and fortune.

    But compared to these, she has more important things to consider.