Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Name

    "It's gone."

    "Really gone?"

    "Hmm."

    "...I don't believe it, good sister, you must still have the ability to not tell me, and I don't want you to teach me, just let me open my eyes, okay? ?”

    Jiang Zhaoli put down the book, as if he was so entangled that he couldn’t help it, he sighed lightly and said, “Okay then.”

    She called out to Ah Jiu, and Ah Jiu answered sullenly, and went to the backyard to get a The wooden box came over and put it on the stone table with a blank expression.

    Lu Ningzhi has seen this same wooden box many times, but she knows that different things can be opened every time, and without exception, they are all good things that can make her money.

    Jiang Zhaoli didn't seem to realize the value of these things, and taught her all of them lightly.

    Stupid as hell.

    She looked at Jiang Zhaoli, unable to hide the contempt in her eyes.

    In her hands, these things are like jewels and jade dust.

    Jiang Zhaoli probably knew what Lu Ningzhi was thinking, so he ignored it and opened the box on his own.

    The moment the box was opened, disappointment flashed across Lu Ningzhi's face filled with anticipation, "What, just two dice, I thought you were willing to teach me some treasure that made me grind for so long.

    " She was tired of playing in her father's casino.

    "This is not a simple dice." Jiang Zhaoli took out the two dice and said, "Try tossing a few times."

    Lu Ningzhi didn't care, picked it up and threw it once, and the two dice stopped after spinning for a while Next, she took a glance, "It's nothing special."

    "You toss again."

    At Jiang Zhaoli's request, Lu Ningzhi patiently tossed a few more times, and soon she discovered the clue, looking at the table Put one of the dice, looked up at Jiang Zhaoli in disbelief, "Why is this dice always six?"

    Jiang Zhaoli picked up the dice with the red dot always facing up, flipped it a few times, and said, "Look at it."

    Her finger pressed somewhere, and the dice fell apart.

    "Why did you break it?" Lu Ningzhi suddenly became nervous.

    Jiang Zhaoli didn't answer, and moved his fingers a few more times, and the dice returned to their original state.

    "How did you do it?" Lu Ningzhi wondered, she had held the dice for so long and didn't realize that the dice could be taken apart.

    "It's just made of mortise and tenon joints." Jiang Zhaoli disassembled the dice, spread the parts on the table, pointed to one side and said, "Aren't you curious why it always gets a result when you throw it? It's because of this."

    Lu Ningzhi stared at the wooden part with a small hole on the side, unable to see anything.

    Behind him, Ah Jiu looked at Lu Ningzhi's expression of wanting to scratch his ears and cheeks, and finally a smile flashed across his stern face.

    Although it was annoying to see this person dangling in front of his eyes all day long, the boss was right, and it was quite enjoyable to watch her deflate occasionally.