Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Deadwood

    Inside Lu Kee Hot Pot Restaurant.

    The red and white soup in the boiler is bubbling and steaming, making people sweat in early summer.

    One rolled up his sleeves and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

    "It's really hot."

    "Yeah, this place is really stuffy... If it was

    n't for the delicious food, I wouldn't even want to come." "Have you heard that the hotpot restaurant in Chenjia Village has changed its name, what is it called Haidilao now?" ..."

    "So what if the name is changed? It's not the same. I've eaten there too, and the taste is the same as here. Why go all the way to eat there." "You don't understand,

    this Haidilao Ah, it’s completely different from a hot pot restaurant, not to mention that there are several more soup bases, there are icicles in the four corners of the store, and I don’t know what method is used, the whole store is full of icicles, it’s very cool! In this way, anyone who goes to eat at their place will be given melons, fruits and tea, and if half of the soup runs out, someone will come to refill it!" "It's really as

    good as you say?"

    The man patted his chest, "It's absolutely true Don’t think it’s a long way to go, eat it once, I guarantee you, you won’t regret it, and you’ll want to eat it a second time and a third time, if you eat more times, if you become a regular customer, the shopkeeper will give you a little cheaper Well."

    "Is there such a good thing? Then I must go to the next time."

    Several people began to plan enthusiastically, not noticing that the man didn't light a hot pot at all, and there was only a plate of melon seeds and a pot of the cheapest pot on the table in front of him. of tea.

    The man drank the remaining tea in the pot, poured all the melon seeds into his pocket, and got up and left when the few people were not paying attention to him.

    He walked out of Luji hot pot restaurant, walked through most of the county, and finally came to Lin's glass shop.

    Lin Chang was reconciling the ledger, his abacus rattling, and when he saw the man coming back, he asked, "How are you doing with what Miss Jiang told you?

    "

    Lin Chang nodded approvingly, "Yes, this matter is done, and I will give you a salary increase this month."

    The man, that is, the glass shop clerk said happily.

    Jiang Zhaoli was indeed satisfied with the results brought by Lin Chang's buddy, not only she was satisfied, Chen San and Mrs. Qin were also happy to see that the store had returned to the usual flow of customers.

    The only one who complained about this was Ah Jiu.

    Because Mrs. Qin indirectly helped Chen Yushi and Jiang Zhaoli to fight against each other before.

    Er Huo has already woken up, and her and Chu Yunzhi's injuries have healed a lot. Ah Jiu recovered from the panic, and wanted to find someone to settle the score, but the instigator Lu Yuanwai was blessed by the county magistrate, After being imprisoned, she held back her stomach and had nowhere to vent her anger.

    The matter of Chen Yushi caused an uproar in Chenjia Village. No one thought that she would do such a vicious thing. Jiang Zhaoli didn't know how the village head dealt with this matter. He only heard that she stayed at home to take care of the second son. Huo's Ajiu said that Chen Yu's family had come to make trouble, and the village chief took them out by force.