Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Nightmare

    Three days later, Jiang Zhaoli returned to the palace as scheduled, and changed his disguise.

    Xiao Wu was concocting alchemy, and the table was covered with half-processed medicinal materials. She was very happy to see her come back.

    "Has anyone looked for them these days?"

    "Yes," Xiao Wu nodded, and began to report names one by one, "Your Majesty, the imperial concubine, and the prime minister have all come to look for you." Pass it over.

    Jiang Zhaoli read it at a glance. The greeting card was left by Jiang Jinmian. He didn't say anything, and invited her to talk about it after the retreat.

    She put the greeting card aside, glanced at the rare medicinal materials on the table, and finally twisted a half-finished pill, and asked: "Is it the same thing as before?

    " He lowered his head, and shook his head again, "I also added other medicines that can strengthen and strengthen the body."

    After all, it was beneficial to the emperor.

    But that's not their intention.

    "Add something else." Jiang Zhaoli said, "Add less, take your time."

    Xiao Wu understood what she meant, and subconsciously clenched the hem of her clothes. The nervousness was palpable, and Shaoqing nodded heavily, " Hmm!"

    "Don't be afraid, I'll stand in front of you if something goes wrong."

    ...

    Because of Jiang Zhaoli's instructions, Xiao Wu was extraordinarily focused and cautious in making this batch of pills, and it took longer than before, before the emperor got impatient Made more than ten pieces.

    I haven't seen him for a few days, but the emperor's face is radiant. He has changed from his previous sluggish and aging appearance. He attributes all his changes to Jiang Zhaoli's elixir, so when he saw Jiang Zhaoli brought a new elixir, he was very surprised. joy.

    "No need to salute. Daoist, come and sit." After Jiang Zhaoli sat down, he continued, "Daoist, I feel more and more energetic recently, and I can approve more than ten memorials in one breath." Eunuch Hong smiled beside

    him Ying He: "In my opinion, Daoist Jiang's elixir is a magic elixir, much more effective than the medicinal soup prescribed by those imperial doctors. It's only been a few days, and your majesty's spirit has improved.

    " " Jiang Zhaoli was calm, "This is a sign of the clarity of the altar, because your majesty has a good understanding, and the medicine of the poor is just icing on the cake." The emperor was

    praised very much, and rewarded Jiang Zhaoli with a lot of gold and silver.

    Jiang Zhaoli thanked him, and took out the new elixir. The emperor eagerly opened the porcelain bottle and looked at it, and then he was slightly dissatisfied for a moment, "Why is it so small?" "Don't be greedy." Jiang Zhaoli said solemnly

    .

    If someone else spoke to him in such an admonishing tone, the emperor would definitely be displeased, but when these words came out of Jiang Zhao's mouth, he felt that she was different, and he was sincerely planning for him, and treated her more and more. Trusted.

    Jiang Zhaoli asked Xiao Wu to take the emperor's pulse, and explained slowly: "Your Majesty's physical condition is changing in real time. If Pindao makes too many pills with the same effect at one time, it will be useless. Diagnose every half a month and change according to your majesty's condition." Danfang is the safest way."