Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Because of a misunderstanding, Li Langzhong only arranged a room for Jiang Zhaoli and the other two.

    This is a bit embarrassing.

    "How do you sleep here?"

    Jiang Zhaoli stood in front of the bed and asked Chu Yunzhi who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

    Chu Yunzhi picked up a mattress and got up, "I'll make the floor."

    "No, no, no," Jiang Zhaoli stopped him, "I'll do it."

    Chu Yunzhi raised his eyes to look at her, and Jiang Zhaoli stubbornly looked back.

    The result of each other's unwillingness to give in was that both of them were lying on the bed.

    Jiang Zhaoli was stiff all over, he didn't dare to move, he was at least an arm's length away from Chu Yunzhi, for fear that he would offend him.

    She maintained this posture for a long time, until the lively noise outside gradually subsided, for so long that the breathing of the people beside her was almost steady and long, and for so long that half of her body became numb.

    She still didn't feel sleepy at all.

    "Chu Yunzhi?" Jiang Zhaoli called softly.

    no respond.

    That should be fast asleep.

    Jiang Zhaoli gently lifted the quilt, and when he moved his arms and legs, he felt a tingling sensation like a pinprick.

    Fortunately, no one could see her baring her teeth in the dark, otherwise it would be too embarrassing, Jiang Zhaoli thought.

    She tiptoed out of the house and let out a long breath.

    Jiang Zhaoli knew that she had a bad sleeping position, because often she would be able to get out of bed by herself, and after waking up, she would crawl onto the bed in a daze and continue to sleep. If she fell asleep and fell on Chu Yunzhi's body, the scene would be wonderful.

    Jiang Zhaoli thought for a while, lit an oil lamp and went out.

    After midnight, the crowd gradually dispersed, and the street became deserted.

    The night breeze was cool, Jiang Zhaoli wrapped her coat tightly and wandered aimlessly on the street. She subconsciously searched for a place with light, and finally came to a brightly lit place.

    She stopped to look, and then paused, only to see the red sleeves fluttering all over the building, and the laughter echoed like crisp bells in the empty streets at night.

    Jiang Zhaoli: "..."

    This place is still so lively and full of beautiful women, Jiang Zhaoli doesn't think otherwise.

    "Yo~ little sister, come here so late alone, you are not afraid of encountering bad people. Come in and have a seat~ my sister welcomes both men and women~" A charming voice sounded, and a woman dressed in fancy clothes showing most of her snow-white breasts waved at her

    . He waved his handkerchief.

    Jiang Zhaoli: "..."

    She turned her head and ran away as if she was running away, the silver bell-like "cluck" laughter behind her continued, arousing goosebumps all over her body.

    In a panic, she found herself in a very remote alley.

    There were some vague voices coming intermittently from the depths of the alley, and as they approached, the voices became clearer.