Chapter 12: Heat Wave

*Y/N's POV*

I can definitely feel the alcohol in my body as we were walking back to the car, but it wasn't to the point where I was drunk. All I can hear is Wanda giggling as we were walking back to my car. I wanted her here and right now. The way she was grinding on me just showed me how desperate she was for me to make her feel good. I unlock the car and open up the passenger door. I sit down, push the seat back and lean it a bit. She hops right on top of me and I feel her hands on both sides of my neck. Her kisses were sloppy but I didn't mind. My hand reaches towards the back trying to find the sun shade as we continue. I quickly put it up as she begins to kiss my neck. I didn't mind my windows since they were tinted to the darkest.

I grab her hair and pull her head back and she slightly gasps. I slowly push her down so her head and a bit of her back rested on the dashboard. I feel her finger intertwine grabbing my hair as I start kissing her chest. My hands grab her waist to stabilize her to make sure she was comfortable. I can feel her slowly grinding on top of me and softly moaning. I grab some of her hair again and pulling her back towards me.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you Maximoff." I whispered into her ear. Our cheeks were touching one another and my response only made her grind harder and moan louder. Her eyes were closed as she was grinding. Her hands were wrapped around my shoulders with her knees bent sitting on top of me. She leans back down to kiss me until she nibbles and playfully bites my ear. I move my hand down to her ass and squeeze it a bit which only makes her gasp a little.

"I want you Y/n..." she whispered to me. "Please...I'll be a good girl for you again." Our foreheads were touching as she continued her motion on top of me. I take off her top as she helps and she throws it to the back seat.

"Such a needy little girl," I say smirking at her and she chuckles.

"Only for you...I'm so wet for you Y/n." I scoot the seat as far as it goes and unbutton her pants. I leaned the seat down allowing her to take off her pants. I push her panties to the side and feel how wet she was already. She moans into my ear which only made me want to make her feel so good right now. She gasps with short little breaths as I can feel her legs quiver as my fingers touch her. I move my other hand to cup one of her breast and lightly squeeze it. Her eyes lock with mine as she stares in mine with her pupils dilated.

"What do you want to do to me Y/n?" She softly whispers. I lean up and nibble on her ear before I whisper to her, "I want you to ride my sweet angel. I've been seeing the way your body has been grinding all night." She was wet enough and after rubbing circles for quite a bit, I surprise her by sliding a finger in her. She gasps while holding onto me.

"Fuck Y/n..." She tries to control her breathing.

"That's it...you said you'd be a good girl for me again." I tease her as I can see her face in pleasure. "Go ahead and grind baby. Make yourself even wetter for me." I look down as my finger disappears into her and she begins to sway her hips. My other hand was massaging her breasts until she puts her hand over it and guides my hand up to her neck.

"Please Y/n...choke me." I was caught by surprise. I didn't know that she was into that, but she seemed as if she wanted to be quiet since we were in my car.

"My god Wanda." I admired the view of her grinding on top of me. "You look so fucking sexy riding on top of me." Her head was leaned back as she started to bounce a little bit more rather than grind. My fingers were pressed against her neck as she seemed to be enjoying the choking. My finger curled inside of her with small pumps here and there.