Chapter 24: Teasing Games

*Y/N's POV*

Tonight was probably the most fun I have had in who knows how long. I had all my good friends surrounding me along with the most beautiful girl by my side as mine. I'm usually not this emotional but the gummies and alcohol was definitely running through my veins. Every glance I take to look at my girlfriend, it felt as if I was falling more in love every second.

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick." Wanda said to me patting my thigh.

"Ooo is this a hint of, I'm going to the bathroom but I want you to secretly follow me?" I teased her trying to follow her. She laughs and pushes me back down to my position on the couch. She leans in towards me and my breathing becomes unsteady from her stare on me. Our faces were only inches apart in this moment.

"No. Cause you know for a damn fact that they would not see us for the rest of the night." She places a quick kiss on my lips as she leaves. I playfully roll my eyes at her and continue the game with everyone.

"Diana it's your turn to spin!" My glance goes back to the game and she spins the bottle. The bottle lands on me and she sits up smirking at me.

"Truth or Dare Diana?" I said leaning towards her.

"Truth..."

"Out of everyone here, who are you most likely to sleep with tonight?" I tease and the group gives their ooo's and ah's.

Diana looks up crossing her legs thinking hard.
"Now that you're not available, I obviously have to think about this." Diana was the one of the few girls I've slept with who actually understood boundaries which I respected so much. She was a good friend and it was fun at the time for whatever we were at the moment. "Out of this group, it would probably be Carol."

"Hell yeah it's me." Carol says as everyone laughs.

"But!" Diana quickly responds and Carol looks a bit butt hurt. "But, if it had to be someone younger..." the group gets excited at this point as Diana looks over to Kate. "Don't think I forgot about our last spin the bottle session." Kate blushes and looks down as the group whistles in Diana's response. She moves her way over to sit next to Kate obviously teasing her with her arms around her shoulder at this point.

"Bishop you are blushing so hard right now!" Natasha teased as Kate laughed in embarrassment.

Just then I feel my phone vibrate and see a message from Wanda. I swipe my phone to unlock and see a mirror selfie of her in the bathroom and sit up immediately staring at my phone. Her shorts were unbuttoned with one hand down her shorts with her shirt lifted up. I quickly look up to make sure no one was looking at me. I scan the room and didn't see her anywhere and stand up to go find her until I feel someone's hand from behind the couch on my shoulder causing me to sit back down.

"Where do you think you're going baby?" Wanda said sipping a new drink. She leans from the couch behind and wraps her arms around my neck teasing me. Both of her hands were resting on my chest as I turn my head to face her.

"That wasn't very nice..." I said to her.

"Two can play this game tonight Nash." She quickly kisses my cheek and makes her way back around to sit in my lap. I place one arm around her stomach as I adjust sitting up straight more. I can feel her adjust herself on my lap to where she could obviously feel more friction in between her legs.