Chapter 33: Skip Day

*Wanda's POV*

The sun's ray start to shine on my eyes while they were still closed. Stretching my arms out, I realize Y/n was nowhere to be found. I find myself panic a bit and look around until I see the usual, breakfast on a plate with a cup of coffee and a handwritten note from Y/n herself. Lightly rubbing my eyes during a yawn, I sit up slowly.

"Good morning sleepyhead,
Enjoy breakfast and skipping school today as I have to work. I will pop out whenever I can to see your beautiful face. I love you.
Love yours always, Y/n."

I read Y/n's note quietly to myself and smile. Holding up the little note close to my face, I chuckle to myself lightly because I indeed was the luckiest girl to be alive. The warm coffee Y/n always made for me was always delicious and woke me up energized. As I was munching on breakfast Y/n steps out of the office room adjusting her hair up in a messy bun. I stop eating and stare at her in awe. She had these high waisted nice black pants on with a white shirt underneath with a black cropped suit top on. She was adjusting her watch on her wrist when she looked over to me.

"What's wrong baby? Cat's got your tongue?" She teased.

I stand up and smile as I didn't know someone could look so attractive. Y/n was already attractive but something about this CEO feminine power look was doing something to me.

"I...umm..you just look..." I see her eyebrows raise at me as I was trying to get words out. She chuckles at me as she grabs a pair of heels to put on.

"I have a meeting at the office, but I should be back by lunch time okay?" She said as she buckled her heel around her ankle. Y/n comes back up and looks down at me where I couldn't help my eyes roaming her whole entire body.

"Baby..." She said to me which snapped me back to look up at her face instead.

"Yes?" I asked innocently cause I knew I was staring for too long. She smirks at me and points with two fingers up to her face.

"My eyes are up here." She teased me. I giggle as I knew I was caught looking. I grab her by her the waist and pull her in lightly growling and wander my eyes admiring her body again.

"I can't help it. You just look so incredibly sexy dressed like this. But it would definitely look better if I got to take them off one by one. Preferably in your room." I said leaning in to kiss her neck. She giggles and pulls away from me which leaves me hanging.

"Baby...don't tease me. I have a meeting to go to." She said giggling as she walked over to grab the car keys. I'm still trying to get in the habit that she gave me her car.

"Oh that's fine. I guess I could have a little fun by myself as I wait for you." I teased as she was finalizing her bag to go with her.

"That's not fair..." she said placing folders into her computer bag.

"How so?" I slowly began walking towards her playing with the strands of my hair. I can sense she was a bit distracted with the way I was teasing her, but can you blame me? I haven't been touched by Y/n for weeks now and my physical attention has been aching and deprived. She laughs to herself and shakes her head double checking her bag until she slings it onto her shoulder.

She gives me a kiss on my lips as I stand in front of her not wanting her to leave.

"Because..." she whispers as she breaks our kiss apart. I softly moan and shut my eyes as I realized where she had placed her hand. It was right in between my legs as I felt her fingers tease me on the outside of my shorts. "...that is all mine." Her hands slowly move around to my back as she grabs one of my ass cheeks and leans down to whisper in my ear. "This is also mine." Y/n was now slowly pushing me backwards until my back hits against the wall now having nowhere to go. One hand was grabbing my waist as her other hand roams to the front of my body as she cups one of my breasts. "This is also mine." Her hand makes its way up to my chest until she grabs my jaw and places a long kiss on my lips. Her tongue danced in my mouth which was turning me on too much at this point with me clenching my legs together to keep friction. "And that beautiful face is also mine." She whispered as she broke the kiss apart. My breathing became unsteady at this point, Y/n had drove me over the edge. She leaned her forehead against mine and I had shut my eyes because all of these sensations that I had missed.