Chapter 17: Tensions

*Y/N's POV*

Several weeks have passed and Wanda and I have somehow became official at the Academy. Wanda had told me that ever since we became official more people have been saying hi to her throughout the hallways passing by. Somehow for homeroom Wanda found a seat in the back with me now. I still helped her with homework in there for classes she struggled with. Things had never been better it seemed like. I was going to school more, stayed out of trouble, had an amazing girlfriend...what more could I ask for.

On my way to 4th period I decided to take a different route so I could surprise Wanda in the hallway. I saw her walking through the crowd and decided to sneak up behind her and grab her behind the waist. She shrieks out loud and people's heads turn while all I could do was laugh. She stopped and turned around to face me.

"Y/n Nash! Don't do that to me." I could only laugh and her reaction and stand to walk next to her while intertwining our hands.

"I'm sorry babe."

"What are you doing over here, you're going to be late for your next class."

"That class can wait. I'm not a huge fan of Human Anatomy."

As we kept walking by, people kept interrupting us saying hi to us and it seemed as if Wanda and I couldn't get full sentences out. We arrived at Wanda's class and she stopped before going in.

"So you're big game is coming up again. How was practice been going?"

I nod my head, "it's going. You know, the pressure builds up eventually." Wanda was looking up at me smiling. She leans in for a kiss which I was not a huge fan really to be one of those typical couples who made out in the middle of the hallway. I also knew if she was going to kiss me I wouldn't be able to stop. Just then, Wanda's teacher steps out. Mrs. Darkholme clears her throat behind us which startles Wanda causing her to turn around quickly.

"I hope I'm not disturbing anything. Y/n Nash I usually don't see you passing this hallway around this time. Fancy seeing you here on this side of campus." I chuckle lightly as Wanda looked as if she just caught skipping class or something.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Dadkholme, I just had some things that needed to be discussed with Ms. Maximoff." She glanced down at Wanda and I's hand intertwined and looked back up to us with a fake smile.

"Very well then. Off to your class."

I raised my eyebrows to Wanda when she walked back into her classroom.

"Is she treating you okay?" I asked Wanda.

"She's fine. Like any other normal teacher, why?"

I shook my head looking at Mrs. Darkholme and give Wanda a quick kiss on her cheek.

"No reason. I'll see you at lunch later okay?"

Just as I was about to leave Wanda doesn't let go of my hand and pulls me back over to her. She smiles at me and whispers, "you forgot something..."

I looked at her confused. She begins giggling at me trying to solve what I had been missing.

"I..." Wanda started it off,

"Oh," I laugh, "I love you." I give her a quick kiss again and start to head to my class.

"I love you too." She said to me as I began to lightly jog to my next class as the hallways begin to empty a bit more.