Chapter 37: A Dozen of Daisies

*Wanda's POV*

Y/n had already given my mother her car until we can afford to buy another. My mother started working at Y/n's company and she is currently loving it. She says she sees Y/n here and there and Y/n has invited her to lunch sometimes. Most of the time she's in meetings with the higher ups. Her co workers are strict and OCD, but that's understandable since they work with nothing but other businesses and money. My mother seemed as if she was thriving over there.

Pietro and I pull into the parking lot. He seems to be doing better with my father gone but sometimes it hits him and he realizes the reality. No one at school knows about the situation except for Natasha and Carol.

"Morning!" Steve greeted us as Pietro leaned against the car.

"Morning Steve." I said as I got out of the car. The group makes their way over to where we parked since we were the last of the group to arrive. We all chat for a little bit until I hear a motorcycle rev into the parking lot. This definitely turned heads as I squint to see that it's no other motorcycle other than Y/n's. A big smile sneaks across my face as she pulls into the parking lot in the motorcycle section across from us. Y/n takes off her helmet and brushes her hair looking over to us with a smirk on her face.

"Nice ride Maximoff." She said as she got off her bike.

"No fucking way." Tony said excitedly walking over to her first. He greets her with the biggest hug followed by the others. She walks along with the rest of them over to Pietro and I and she stops next to me.

"Hi baby." She whispered kissing my cheek.

"Hello." I said scrunching my nose at her squeezing her arm a bit. She didn't tell me she was coming back to school so this took me by a good surprise.

"Sooo?" Steve asked obviously asking what we are all dying to hear.

"Soooo what?" Y/n said putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Are you back?!" Carol asked impatiently with everyone looking at Y/n.

"Mmm yeah, for the rest of the year." The group all shouts in excitement bringing a group hug together.

"It has not been the same without you." Steve said pulling back first.

"So how's it going to work with the company?" Natasha asked.

"Welp. I'll mainly go in on weekends but the staff knows I'm back here again so." Just then we hear someone scream in shock that turns all of our heads.

"Ah. Y/n?" Yelena said running up to her with Kate following behind. She breaks through the group to give Y/n a hug. Y/n playfully pats her head as she pulls away.

"Can't forget your little number one fan." Natasha snarked making the group laugh.

"Yeah yeah..." Yelena said annoyed with Kate coming up to give Y/n a hug.

"We've missed you during the holidays. Which means you are playing on the girls flag football game for spirit week." Tony said dragging Y/n away from all of us wrapping his arm around her neck. She playfully pushes him off and messes with him. It felt like the group was finally back together and I couldn't be any more happy.