Chapter 1

"First Kill."

"Maniac"

"Unbeatable"

A girl is sitting on a gaming chair, playing Onmyoji Arena with the character, Tamamonomae, fighting against numerous opponents.

"Hit, hit, hit"

"5 kills."

People chanted hoping for the girl to get 5 kills without getting killed.

"Let's go! Five kills!" They shouted.

The victory was hers. She smiled. She turned her chair around. Jia Xuan, E-sports Mulan. ID: DarkFairy. Alongside her best friend, Tong Yao, E-sports Mulan. ID: Smiling. One is a Midsolo while the other is a Topsolo.

Both girls were at Lord of Kyoto. Both are the only professional E-sport girls.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

Jin Yang, an English interpreter. Best friends with the Mulans. "Uhm, no wonder I couldn't find you guys. Did you see the place? Do you see any girls there? No right." Jin Yang said.

"Why is our gorgeous queen looking furious today?" Tong Yao said.

"Nothing just broke up with Ai Jia," Jin Yang said.

"You broke up with Ai Jia for the fourth time now. This is now a serious issue young lady," Jia Xuan said, staring at Jin Yang.

They went to a designer shop to shop for clothes while Jin Yang explained that she broke up with Ai Jia because he only cared about his gaming career and didn't bother to talk or spend time with her at all.

Suddenly Jia Xuan got a text from Ai Jia.

AJ: Mei (Mei means little sister in Chinese), can help me tell your best friend to not put me on the blacklist.

JX: Ge (Ge means older brother in Chinese), I don't know how to resolve your problem.

AJ: Please help me. At most, I owe you a dinner treat.

JX: I try but I cannot guarantee that it will help. Most of the talking needs you to do it yourself.

AJ: OkOk

Jia Xuan looked at Jin Yang with a pitiful look.

"Nope. No chance. Even if it is for a chance to get free dinner from your brother," Jin Yang said hand signalling Jia Xuan to stop.

Jia Xuan sighed. She couldn't get the chance to have Jin Yang as her sister-in-law, couldn't get the chance to go to YQCB house to play Onmyoji Arena or get free food.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Tong Yao screamed.

Jia Xuan and Jin Yang looked at her.

"Hello, you have passed the test of being our top solo. We are from ZGDX. Daily salary is $800000, excluding games and all. Salary can increase if you want. Interested?" Tong Yao said.

Suddenly Jia Xuan's phone vibrated. She got the exact same message. There is no way that this is happening. She just had been accepted as Midsolo.

Jia Xuan quickly booked the tickets to Shanghai while Tong Yao had to ask her parents first. Her parents don't really care about her. They don't support Esports so Jia Xuan went to do what they don't like.

Jia Xuan packed her luggage and went off immediately, not wanting to stay in the apartment she was staying anymore. She waited for Tong Yao to come so she could drive.

"Sorry for making you wait. Mother is fussing about taking my entire room to the big mansion." Tong Yao said, dragging her big heavy luggage with her.

Jia Xuan merely smiled. Jia Xuan told her to get in before she change her mind about bringing her to ZGDX.

After like an hour, they reached the house. It was gigantic, so magnificent words couldn't even describe it.

Tong Ya knock on the door a million times and what she got in return was a stoic face taking the food away that Jia Xuan had bought for her on the way.

"Going to send this behaviour to Weibo. Such unacceptable behaviour," Tong Yao said, tapping her phone and complaining about being locked out of the house.

The door soon opened to let them in and what do we have? A beautiful inside house that she couldn't afford.

"Delete your post." Lu Si Cheng said, ZDGX leader, ID: Chessman, always plays as ADC.

"Don't want to," Tong Yao said. She was acting as though she was a child.

Jia Xuan was giggling. Jia Xuan didn't even notice Xiao Rui coming, the manager of ZGDX.

"You guys already started the meeting without me. So let me get straight to the point. This is Tong Yao and Jia Xuan. Lord of Kyoto at the age of 20 and 21. E-sports legendary girls. Both mid solo and top solo." Xiao Rui said.

Lao K and Chubby were looking at them, super surprised that they were in such a high rank.

"Don't need to give a whole lot of essay of introducing yourself," Lu Si Cheng said stoically.

Jia Xuan looked at him and he looked at her. They looked as though they were about to start a fight. Lao K, ID: K, plays Jungler and Chubby, ID: Fatty, plays as support, introduced themselves. Chubby then leads the way to Tong Yao's room while Lao K took Jia Xuan to a room which was decorated in a not girly way but more of a boy style. Jia Xuan was fine with it. The colour was just black with some pastel blue and green on it.

She was fine with the colouring

She was fine with the colouring. Jia Xuan thank Lao K and went on to put her clothes in the wardrobe and decorated the entire area.

A few minutes later, Jia Xuan was already playing her game. She played it till Tong Yao came and said, "My room is too girly. Your room is so perfect." Jia Xuan merely smiled.

"Why is there a cat in the house?????" Brother Cheng shouted.

Tong Yao and Jia Xuan went down and saw Da Bing running around. Jia Xuan quickly picked up Da Bing and stroked his fur.

"Brother Rui said no one was allergic to cats," Tong Yao said innocently.

"There is. My sons," Brother Cheng said pointing at the fish tank, Xiao Si, Xiao Cheng, Xiao Si Cheng.

Jia Xuan giggled and responded, "No worries, I will make sure your fishes give birth to children and you will be a good grandfather."

Brother Cheng looked furious. He looked like he was going to throw his slipper. Instead, he said, "What do you want to eat?"

"Fried Rice with chicken slices in it, please. Thank you," Jia Xuan said. Tong Yao got the same.

Soon their dinner came and they ate the food with Chubby talking about his life in ZGDX.