Chapter 47

Jia Xuan went home and saw the rest crowding around.

"What are y'all shouting about?" Jia Xuan questioned, taking out her mask.

"We are going to Xiamen," God Ming said.

"Xiamen?" Jia Xuan asked.

"Have you ever gone there before," Lu Yue asked, his eyebrows raised. Jia Xuan shakes her furiously.

"Ah, no wonder. There are lots of foods over there and you can go shopping," Xiao Rui explained. Jia Xuan opens her mouth into an 'O' shape.

"When?" Jia Xuan questioned. "One week later," Lu Yue said. Jia Xuan nodded her head before heading to her room. Just then, all of their phones had a notification.

It is real?!

DarkFairy also known as Jia Xuan, was seen with Hierophant also known as Gun Hyuk, were seen at the mall at around 1.00 pm. So far rumours said that both Jia Xuan and Gun Hyuk were secretly dating. However, their old livestreams claim that they were nothing but friends. However, recent events doubt that they were more than friends. Some fans took photos of them, being close to each other, or maybe kissing.

This photo was taken when they were at the toilet outside corner at the mall

This photo was taken when they were at the toilet outside corner at the mall. Friends can't be kissing each other, not even on the lips. Well of course, if we see their Weibo or Instagram account, we can see that there is one post of which they had this apology post. In which both were at the same place. Well, there are some other posts that Hierophant posted on his Instagram. Here are a few photos:

He even in his description said: My love, my life

He even in his description said: My love, my life. When these photos were shown, fans commented that the girl was Jia Xuan. However since the girl's face was not able to be seen, they couldn't say it was Jia Xuan...

[End of article]

"Holy shit, is this true? They are dating," Xiao Pang questioned. Lu Yue's mouth was opened wide.

"This can't be..." Lao K muttered, his heart shattered.

"She is dating?!" Xiao Rui screamed. Just then, Jia Xuan came down, taking her cup before pouring some drinks. They all stared at her. Jia Xuan looked at them and stared back.