Chapter 46

"Wow, how amazing. My poor eyes," Jia Xuan said, looking at the two. Tong Yao and Cheng Ge turned their head, seeing Jia Xuan fully awake.

"I-I tho-thought you were asleep," Tong Yao stuttered.

"Seriously, I am not as tired as this pig over here," Jia Xuan said, pushing Lu Yue's head away from her shoulder.

"You didn't you know, right?" Tong Yao gulped.

"I didn't. Relax," Jia Xuan said, before moving back to watch her K-drama on her phone.

Time Skip...

"In order to celebrate our performance, I'll treat everyone to breakfast tomorrow. You can eat whatever you want from KFC," Xiao Pang shouted. Jia Xuan put down her bag on the chair.

"I want pork panini with cheese and a cup of latte," Lu Yue said.

"I want the same as Lu Yue just with extra cheese and one ice Americano," Jia Xuan said.

"I want chicken Panini and a cup of soy milk," Lao Mao said.

"I want a bowl of beef porridge," Tong Yao said.

"Cheng Ge, what about you," Xiao Pang asked.

"I'm not eating. I'm sleepy. I'm going to take a nap," Cheng Ge said.

"Why do I feel hungry right now?" Tong Yao said. Just then Cheng Ge turned his head.

"Tong Yao, did you leave your things in my room?" Cheng Ge asked.

"Nope," Tong Yao said, Jia Xuan smacked her forehead. "I want an extra tea leaf egg, thank you." Tong Yao added.

"You're such a glutton," Xiao Pang said.

"Lu Yue, c'mon. Let's go to steal someone's drink again," Jia Xuan said, pulling Lu Yue to the kitchen. Lu Yue quickly took a chair and started to climb on it, taking Cheng Ge's expensive wine in the cupboard. Jia Xuan then took two bottles and poured the wine inside it. The Lu Yue went to get Ribena and pour it in the wine bottle. Jia Xuan and Lu Yue smirked before taking four cups from the place and ran outside the villa.

They ran to the table and sees Jiao Huang and Chun Fang standing over there, completely not knowing what they were doing.

"What did you guys do now?" Chun Fang asked.

"This," Lu Yue said, showing the wine.

"We stole it from Cheng Ge," Jia Xuan said, Jiao Huang's eyes opened, "I did place money on Cheng Ge's desk.

"You are insane," Chun Fang said, "You dare to steal Cheng Ge's stuffs. 六六六(666)."

"That is of course, amazing. Don't need you to say that," Jia Xuan grinned.

"How confident," Chun Fang said.

"물론, 그녀는 (Of course, she is)," Jiao Huang said.

"Shut up," Chun Fang, sipping the drink.

[NEXT FUCKING DAY]

"Hey, Xiao Rui, what are you looking at..." Jia Xuan said as her voice softens, her eyes about to pop out. Tong Yao walked down the stairs, wearing quite different from usual.

"Xiao Pang, I bet a panini that Cheng Ge will appear in three seconds," Xiao Rui said and then he nearly spit out his coffee. Jia Xuan looked up and saw Cheng Ge walking down the steps.

"What..." Jia Xuan said, her mouth open wide. Xiao Rui and Xiao Pang stared at each other before running behind the pillar. Lu Yue quickly pulled Jia Xuan too.

"What are you guys doing?" Xiao Pang asked, "Your breakfast from KFC is here."

"You guys can have it. I' going to buy some stuffs," Tong Yao said.