Chapter 7

Ai Jia drove Jia Xuan's car while Ming Ze carried her. Once they were at the district, Ai Jia thought it would be a good idea for Jia Xuan to go to YQCB's house instead of ZGDX. Ming Ze carried her out of the car and brought her in. Hierophant saw Jia Xuan being carried. Ming Ze placed Jia Xuan on Ai Jia's bed and went out.

"You want to stay here a bit right?" Ai Jia said, looking at Ming Ze's face.

Hearing this Ming Ze's face lit up. Ai Jia gave him a hot towel to clean Jia Xuan's face. Hierophant was wondering how Jia Xuan was doing upstairs.

"What are you looking at?" En Shuo said.

"He is looking at the wall," Liang Sheng said.

"Haha, very funny," Hierophant said and turned to the computer.

THE NEXT DAY:

Jia Xuan woke up seeing Ming Ze next to her. She tried to sit up without waking Ming Ze up. However, she still woke him up.

"Xuan Xuan, you okay?" Ming Ze asked.

"Yeah. You should go. It is nearly time for your training," Jia Xuan said.

"Ok, but promise me you don't go drinking that drink again," Ming Ze said.

Jia Xuan took her pinkie and connected it with Ming Ze's.

"I promise."

Ming Ze smiled and left.

Jia Xuan went down and saw Ai Jia playing. The look of the laptop is a no-no situation. She doesn't want to even see the word DEFEAT.

"Xuan Xuan, your awake. Thought you would sleep longer," Liang Sheng said.

"I am an early waker," Jia Xuan said.

"You ok? You seemed very drunk yesterday," Hierophant said, in Korean to Jia Xuan.

"Well yeah," Jia Xuan replied in Korean.

Jia Xuan looked at Ai Jia. Ai Jia was killing and killing again and again. Jia Xuan admired her brother. Even if he was defeated, he will still celebrate. Jia Xuan went out and went to ZGDX. When she went in someone was playing Tong Yao's account. Tong Yao came down with a mask on.

"Sister Yao, what are you doing? Do you think that you are Sun WuKong and not Smiling now?" Jia Xuan said, giggling.

Tong Yao ignored Jia Xuan and tried pushing the guy off her chair. Cheng, Lao K, Lao Mao and Chubby came down and looked at the two fighting. Jia Xuan went in and went to her room. She took a nice bath and changed into her outfit and down. She took a bottle of milk tea and a pack of salad and went to her seat. The guy suddenly screamed.

"Dark Fairy?!" The guy said.

"Yeah, why?" Jia Xuan said.

"Great fan of yours. Lu Yue by the way," Lu Yue said.

Jia Xuan smiled slightly. Creepy, Jia Xuan thought.

Jia Xuan looked at her laptop. She decided to play once more. If she loses, she will quit. This bet is the worst thing she has ever made. She logged in. She was ready. She picked Higanbana. She played. She farmed. She killed. She smirked. the word "Win" was there. Jia Xuan was proud of herself.

"Move away!" Tong Yao said.

"No, I won't," Lu Yue said.

"You don't even know how to use Ibaraki Doji!" Tong Yao said.

"I do know okay. Plus, are you sure you want to play? Ah Tai is there," Lu Yue said. When Lu Yue said that, Tong Yao's eyes widened.

"So what if you know how to play? You are the one who caused God Ming's injury," Xiao Pang said.