Chapter 18

Jia Xuan woked up seeing Jiao Huang beside her. She was too tired to get up and with her head hurting badly.

"Oh, you're awake," Jiao Huang said, looking at her.

"Umm, yeah," Jia Xuan said, not realising that her hands were on Jiao Huang's chest, "Sorry,"

"It is okay, umm, you alright?" Jiao Huang asked.

"Yeah, I am. My head hurts," Jia Xuan said.

"Hold on a minute, I get something," Jiao Huang said.

Jia Xuan continued to snuggle in Jiao Huang's bed. The smell of it. The next moment, Jiao Huang came in with ginseng.

"Drink this it will help," Jiao Huang said.

"But I don't like it," Jia Xuan whined.

"You better drink if not I will-" Jiao Huang said, moving to Jia Xuan closer. His face and Jia Xuan's face were close to each other.

They were staring at each other. Jiao Huang stared at Jia Xuan's lips. Jia Xuan looked at his lips too. Heads tilted to the sides. They were leaning close to each other. That was when their lips met. Their lips sync to one another.

Jiao Huang's POV:

I placed my lips on hers. What can I just say, her lips were soft. We might have taken a little bit of a long kissing in my room.

NO ONE'S POV:

"I like you, you know," Jiao Huang said, placing his forehead on Jia Xuan's.

"Tsk, I don't like you, I love you," Jia Xuan said.

"그럼, 내 여자친구가 되어줄래 (So, will you be my girlfriend)," Jiao Huang asked.

"예 (Yes)," Jia Xuan said, looking at Jiao Huang.

"사랑해요 (I love you)," Jiao Huang said.

"I love you more," Jia Xuan said.

<><><><><TIME SKIPS><><><><>

After they were done having their fun, ahem, they went down to where Ai Jia looked so angry.

"XIAO XUAN, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT DRINKING AND LOOKING TERRIBLY DRUNK? WHY WERE YOU DRINKING?" Ai Jia shouted.

"Ouch my head," Jia Xuan said.

"You okay," Jiao Huang asked, checking on Jia Xuan.

"Yeah and for your information, I went drinking to be with Ming Ze for a while. Geez, over protective brother. Anyways, time for choosing which team A or B for the championships so I will need to get ready," Jia Xuan said.

"나는 당신과 함께 갈 것이다 (I will go with you)," Jiao Huang said. En Shuo, Rong Rong and Liang Sheng were blinking non stop at the twos.

"Ok, bye see y'all later! Adios!" Jia Xuan said.

"This kid," Ai Jia said.

"So I will see you later?" Jiao Huang asked.

"Mhm," Jia Xuan said.

"See you," Jiao Huang said, planting a kiss on Jia Xuan's cheek.

"Okay, bye," Jia Xuan said, slightly blushing already.

Jiao Huang let Jia Xuan hand go and went away. Jia Xuan walked to the door and open it seeing all of the humans seating down getting ready.

"Greetings fellow survivors. If you thought that I am going to abandon all of you or died, you are all wrong," Jia Xuan said.