Chapter 8

Jia Xuan's POV:

Maybe I was too excited or something. I didn't know what was going on in my head. When I turned around his face and mine were 2 cm close. I was trying to keep myself together. I wanted to like to kiss him but I didn't dare, after all, I barely knew him unless I have a crush on him.

Hierophant's POV:

She turned around. Our noses were close, just the mouth was 2 cm away. I was trying to stop myself from looking at her mouth. I wanted to kiss her. Soon the awkward tension broke off. I looked at some toys while being awkward.

"Uhm, how about going to the restaurant?" She asked. I nodded.

Third-person narrative:

Jia Xuan brought Hierophant to a Japanese restaurant where they ordered some ramen. Hierophant kept glancing at Jia Xuan. Jia Xuan's fringe dropped, and Hierophant went to lift the fringe. Jia Xuan stared at him. Hierophant cleared his throat and continued eating.

Soon it was all over. Hierophant waved back at Jia Xuan. Jia Xuan smiled back. As she went into the room, she saw Tong Yao still practising.

"Yao Yao, what are you doing? God Ming and Lao Mao "tortured" you again?" Jia Xuan asked.

"Well, yeah what else. Who did you go out with?" Tong Yao asked.

"Just my college friends," Jia Xuan lied. Tong Yao shrugged and continued to play. Lao K on the other hand is still talking to Lao Mao. Xiao Pang is still eating. Cheng on the other hand is well, speaking to his mother.

"Good news guys, I just called the FNC manager. They want to have a match with us. They have a new Jungler, Kun, brother Cheng's old teammate," Xiao Rui said.

"Who'll be starting for us?" Tong Yao said, referring to Jia Xuan and her.

"Lu Yue will not play he is still banned. Lao Mao will look out for Tong Yao. Jia Xuan, you're on your own. You don't have a substitute." Xiao Rui said. Lu Yue was frowning while Lao K and Xiao Pang glared at Lu Yue like as though he did something wrong. Jia Xuan was beaming. Jia Xuan quickly went to her seat and started to stretch.

"All of you put on your headset. Jia Xuan, is there any other shikigami you can use other than Tamano no mae?" God Ming asked.

"Hmm," Jia Xuan thought.

"We are doomed. FNC will definitely ban Tamano no mae," Xiao Pang said, sounding like he was crying.

"Who said so? I can use Onikiri, my second best shikigami," Jia Xuan said.

"Good, later you choose Onikiri," God Ming said, glad that there is another plan to be used,

They started to can Aobozu, Ubume and Hakuro. Just as expected, FNC banned Tamano no mae, Ibaraki Doji and Ootengu.

"I think the Jungler is scared of our Mid more then our ADC." Xiao Pang said.

"Shut up and focus," Brother Cheng said.

"Xiao Pang, I think you should keep quiet before you get fired by Brother Cheng. I do not want to be a support," Tong Yao said and all of them laughed.

Soon the game started. Tong Yao was busy farming. Cheng got first blood. Jia Xuan targeted Kun. Which makes it even funnier. Kun saw that he kept on being targeted and typed, "Xiao Jie Jie, please let me go. I'm scared."

"Eh, this Kun. What is he doing?" Xiao Rui said in confusion.

"Don't worry. Don't be scared. Don't come to the mid lane then," Xiao Pang said, typing down which then he got smacked by God Ming on the head with a file.

"How about you go AFK and go type more," God Ming said. Xiao Pang got mad while adjusting his headphone.

Jia Xuan was pretty bored already when she realised that Kun has changed target to Tong Yao but Tong Yao was still killing him.

"This Kun is too noob," Tong Yao said.

"I agree," Jia Xuan said.

Soon the game ended and ZGDX won obviously.

"We have to celebrate our first-ever win with the two missy!" Xiao Pang said

"OK! I pay," Tong Yao said. Jia Xuan smacked her head. Tong Yao has forgotten she is broke.

"Missy, you sure?" Xiao Pang said. Tong Yao nodded eagerly. Jia Xuan gave up hope on her brother and Tong Yao. Tong Yaowent on to go and watch some live streams and found Kun's, FNC_Kun.

"We only lost once and will never again. Believe me. But Xiao Jie Jie did pretty well. Who is Xiao Jie Jie? It is ZGDX_Smiling of course. Xiao Jie Jie, you are cute!" Kun said. Tong Yao was blushing at what he said.

"Yao Yao, don't blush. I am mad that I don't get a compliment," Jia Xuan said. Tong Yao rolled her eyes, laughing.

"Who said so? Look at FNC_Kun. He just complimented you in Korean." Tong Yao said.

"Really," Ja Xuan said, rushing to find his account

"미소짓는 미시가 너무 귀엽습니다. 나는 게임에서 그녀의 태도를 좋아한다. (Dark Fairy Missy is too cute. I like her attitude in a game.)" Star said.

Comments:

I totally agree!

                                                                                  Urgh, she is taking my husband.

Smiling is cute but Dark Fairy is cuter!

End of comments.

"There is no way I am not cuter than you," Tong Yao said.

"She is cuter than you not going to lie," Lao K said. Tong Yao was pissed off. Jia Xuan laughed loudly. 

Brother Cheng soon came down and told them that it is time to go. Jia Xuan took her handbag and went off. On the bus, Hierophant kept on texting her. Tong Yao asked who she was texting and Jia Xuan said a friend, and then she placed her headphones. When they were at the restaurant, Jia Xuan started live-streaming.

"Hi, guys. Today I am at this Chinese restaurant. My dear Yao Yao has volunteered to pay it but we all know she won't so I think I will help her pay," Jia Xuan said to her followers.

"Xiao Jie Jie, how do you have 1 million followers and 700k viewers?!" Xiao Pang said.

"You have what many followers?!" Xiao Rui said.

"I have-" Jia Xuan didn't need to finish her sentence when Tong Yao said," She has 1 million followers and is on live now with 700k viewers!!!"

"What?!" All of them shouted.

A/n:
Sorry babes. Too busy with homework. Exam week guys!!! I am suffering ahh. I placed BlackPink songs now!!! Imma say this. HOW DID THIS BOOK GOT LIKE 800 over reads. My friends are amazed by me. Did I say I do a face reveal? Yeah I did at 500 views. I will do it next week! Love y'all. Thxs for waiting!!!😘😘😘😘谢谢你们!