Chapter 32

"SMILING!"

"SMILING!" Kun shouted.

"No we should be shouting for Ji Hae," Seo Jun argued back.

"Can you stop calling her Ji Hae? You are soooooooooo obsessed," Kun shouted, eyes glued to Tong Yao.

"Then you stop gluing your eyes on Smiling," Seo Jun said.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the live broadcast of Onmyoji arena Pro League 2020! The participants of this match are Team ZGDX and Team Arashi. I'm sure you've been looking forward to this match."

"Eh, Cheng Ge is that your blind date?" Tong Yao asked moving her head to the side, seeing Kun and Su Luo, Cheng Ge's blind date, over there.

"Sort of," Cheng Ge looking over his PC.

"Well, is Seo Jun there?" Jia Xuan asked.

"Yeah he is. Wait hold on a minute..." Tong Yao seeing something else.

"Why is Jiao Huang there?!" Xiao Pang screeched.

"Huh?!" Jia Xuan screamed, staring at Jiao Huang, "Reasons why you shouldn't..."

"What did you say the last few words?" Lao K asked.

"Nothing," Jia Xuan said, obviously mumbling just now, "Nah shit what are you doing." Her eyes popping out. Obviously someone was jealous and decided to make the other jealous. Kun's smile disappeared.

"See I told you to listen to me," Seo Jun said, seeing Cheng Ge moving his seat to Tong Yao and turning her head to face him.

"Shut up. You are also going to be like me. See your rival. There are so many #JunXuan than #SeoXuan," Kun said, pointing at Jiao Huang who was seating beside Su Luo, right in front of Jia Xuan's seat.

"Your mean," Seo Jun said, crossing his arms.

"If you flirt with him again, I will have to French kiss you in front of everybody," Cheng Ge said.

"Man really? Right now? I want to just sleep," Jia Xuan whined.

"Shut up," Cheng Ge said.

"I wasn't flirting with him," Tong Yao innocently said.

"Do you think I am blind?"

"All right, let go of my head first," Tong Yao said.

"No, he is still looking," Cheng Ge said.

"Does it matter even?" Jia Xuan sighed.

"You two are whispering behind my back again," Xiao Pang said and with that Cheng Ge move back his chair to his place.

"Well, that was romantic," Jia Xuan said.

"Very romantic indeed," Lao K said, "Eh, your Jiao Huang is staring at you."

"Really?!" Jia Xuan went to look and saw Jiao Huang smiling at her. He mouthed something, "Do well. See you after the game. I love you" Jia Xuan smiled and mouthed back, "I love you too," before staring at her screen once again.

<><><TIME SKIPS><><>

"Man, I have to say this- Oops, Kdrama. Bye," Jia Xuan said, running away from where Tong Yao and Cheng Ge were at along with Su Luo.

"Mind if I enter?" Jiao Huang asked, opening the door, revealing Jia Xuan and the rest.

"We don't," God Ming said.

"Eh, Jiao Huang my buddy, come here. Seat next to the princess," Lu Yue said, offering the chair that he is seating.

"Uh, thanks I guess," Jiao Huang said, seating next to Jia Xuan. He moved the chair closer to Jia Xuan's. His hand intertwining with Jia Xuan's under the table.