Chapter 15

"Hey, Chun Fang, how is life like for your modeling career?" Jia Xuan asked Chun Fang.

They were having a meal together after not seeing each other for months. Chun Fang is Jia Xuan's college best friend who is having a modeling job. She does beauty products and all kinds of brands.

"Yeah, it is okay," Chun Fang said.

"Why do you look so sad?" Jia Xuan said, seeing that Chun Fang was having some lazy attitude.

"Nothing, just that my parents are forcing me for another blind date," Chun Fang explained.

"Ah so that is the problem. Do you want to have my help? You do know that my group members are guys and they are still single and hot," Jia Xuan said, emphasizing the 'single' and 'hot'.

"I don't know. Can they help? Pretty please. I really don't want a blind date," Chun Fang said. Jia Xuan chuckled.

"Sure, come with me later. You will be able to pick at least 6 men. Choose one to be the fake boyfriend or should I say maybe real boyfriend in the end," Jia Xuan said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up," Chun Fang spat.

"Oh someone is blushing," Jia Xuan said.

"Ji Hae-ah, you realised that as a model, I have to keep my figure," Chun Fang said, sarcastically.

"Are you implying something? Are you worried about getting pregnant," Jia Xuan said, trying to make sure Chun Fang knows that she is saying this.

"Excuse me, mind shutting up for a minute?" Chun Fang said and Jia Xuan said yes with a sip of a iced americano.

<><><><><><><TIME SKIPS><><><><><><>

After they are finished, they took Jia Xuan's car and went to the ZGDX place.

"Hey horrible yet weird peoples, how are all of you," Jia Xuan said, making some grand entrance.

"이 얼마나 큰 입구 (What a grand entrance)," Chun Fang whispered.

"Hello Jia-" Lao Mao came and saw Chun Fang like a goddess.

"Oi, stare enough already? I need all the guys here to come EXCEPT FOR TONG YAO"S FUTURE HUSBAND," Jia Xuan screamed, purposely shouting the last few words. Chun Fang chuckled.

"What is it," All of them said lazily.

"Hi," Chun Fang said, slightly bowing down to greet them.

"Aigoo, they are drooling,: JIa Xuan said, rolling her eyes.

"That is because your friend is pretty," Lu Yue said.

"So I need Chun Fang to choose one of the guys here to help her become her fake boyfriend for a blind date, or maybe become the future boyfriend of hers," Jia Xuan said, mumbling the last line.

"I volunteer," Lu Yue shouted raising his hand.

"Looks like he is excited," God Ming said, looking at Lu Yue trying to get Chun Fang's attention.

Chun Fang whispered to Jia Xuan about something. Jia Xuan gave a look "Are you sure about that" face. Chun Fang nodded her head eagerly.

"Okay I guess. I think Cheng Ge will take the slipper and slap me already. Lu Yue you make sure you do well for Chun Fang," Jia Xuan said, staring at Cheng Ge's eyes.

"Really," Lu Yue said, jumping up and down like a kid.

"Put yourself together Lu Yue," Lao K said staring at the little kid.

"SO may I take this lady to a cafe while we talk about ourselves," Lu Yue said, having his hand ready to take Chun Fang's.

"Aigoo, seriously did you have too," Jia Xuan said. Lu Yue shrugged. Chun Fang actually held Lu Yue's hand.

"Lu Yue! What are you doing," Cheng Ge barked.

"Ouch, there is a stoic dog here. Look it is over there. Where is the owner?" Lu Yue said, earning a glare.

"Oh yeah, where is the wifey?" Jia Xuan said, looking around.

"Excuse me what are you saying?" Tong Yao said.

"I think let's run before we get a slipper, actually 2 slippers on our face," Lu Yue said, taking Chun Fang away and running away. Jia Xuan went running away too just not at a cafe but to the neighbours house.

"Excuse me- oh my freaking god," En Shuo said, seeing Jia Xuan over there.

"Yah, why did you have to make a reaction," Jia Xuan said, walking inside seeing the people inside playing games.

"God damn it where are you EN SHUO?" Ai Jia said, shouting.

"Shut up, Xuan Xuan is here," En Shuo said, looking at Jia Xuan.

"Ai Jia, Ai Jia. Seriously like this?" Jia Xuan said, looking at Ai Jia. His Ootengu is dying severely.

"How would I know? No one wants to help me in the mid-lane," Ai Jia said.

"우리는 돕고 싶었지만 당신은 우리가 돕길 원하지 않는 사람입니다 (We wanted to help but then you are the one that doesn't want us to help)," Jiao Huang responded.

"Huh, what did you say?" Ai Jia said, eyes still glued to the PC.

"Oh we didn't say anything, right Jiao Huang," JIa Xuan said, winking at Jiao Huang making him sightly blush.

"Oh god. XUAN XUAN FASTER TAKE OVER FOR ME, I NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET," Rong Rong said, running to the toilet.

"Huh," Jia Xuan said, not even knowing how to play a jungler.

"We are done," Ai Jia groaned, "Rong Rong why did you have to go to the toilet and not En Shuo."

"So frustrated? Xuan Xuan, just kill the beast and just do the same thing you do with Onikiri," Liang Sheng said, realising that the character is Jia Xuan's second best character.

"Oh yah, okay wait for me to get Rong Rong a MVP," Jia Xua said, farming as fast as she can.

A/n:
Help how is it so fast too having like 2.56k views. Thank you so much ahhhhhhhhhhh.