Chapter 56

"The light and shadow duo will finally face off against each other on the battlefield today. Not only that, the couples are facing each other, boyfriend and girlfriend (*A very loud scream was heard*), including a brother versus sister match! Please present to us with the battle of the century. ladies and gentlemen, please wave your glow sticks in your hand and cheer for them with all of your strength as we welcome them on stage. First, let's welcome YQCB."

"Let's welcome Ai Jia, Liang Sheng, XBang (Enshuo), Rong Rong and Hierophant (Jiao Huang). Ever since Jiao Huang joined the OPL, we have been expecting this day to come. And it finally came! So, will the light emerge victorious today? Or will the shadow strike back. Let's expect great things from them!"

"I know, Smiling and DarkFairy are returning back into the battlefield today. There's no need for you to get this excited. This is too much."

"Even if Smiling and DarkFairy returns to the battlefield today, aren't you excited about the confrontation between Chessman and Hierophant?" Jia Xuan smirked when they said that.

"Watch me win over Ai Jia. I told them to wait for me to get MVP. Even if we lose, I will make sure I get MVP," Jia Xuan said, touching up her make-up while sucking the lollipop.

"Let's welcome, Smiling, Lao K, Xiao Pang, Chessman and DarkFairy. Now both teams are ready. Next both teams will take their positions respectively. Please present to us an amazing performance!" Jiao Huang looked at ZGDX, directly at Cheng Ge. As they walked to their seats, Jiao Huang walked beside Jia Xuan, handing her another lollipop.

"나를 이기거나 MVP를 받아 또 다른 막대사탕을 받으세요 (Win over me or get the MVP to claim another lollipop)," Jiao Huang said. Jia Xuan looked at him, handing her extra lollipop in her pocket.

"나를 이겨내면 이별 확률이 낮아진다 (Win over me, to have a lower chance of break-up)," Jia Xuan said, placing the lollipop in Jiao Huang's mouth and heading to her seat.

"Seriously, was there a need to be that lovey dovey in front of nearly every single person?" Lao K questioned.

"There is a need to. Because, we are still currently the most famous couple in the E-sports entertainment," Jia Xuan said, logging in.

"Look at the amount of fans Jiao Huang has. He's the equal of Cheng Ge indeed," Xiao Pang said.

"Yah, my fans are definitely more than y'all. And also my own lovely boyfriend of course," Jia Xuan said.

"I agree. She got two million more fans than all of us. One million more fans than Cheng Ge and Jiao Huang. Also ranked the most followers in all platforms in the E-sports entertainment," Lao K said.

"Awww, you actually went to look it up," Jia Xuan said, handing him a piece of gum, "My fan service."

"Jiao Huang's eyes are hard to figure out," Tong Yao said as she banned Tesso.

"Nope. Also it is true though. He says he was going to use Tesso today. And I told him I am using Tamano no mae," Jia Xuan said.

"To put it in a simpler way, You are lying to us," Lao K said.

"Judging by their face, they actually have plans using Tesso. Cheng Ge, I think that Jiao Huang will come and kill you," Xiao Pang said.

"There's no deceit in war. Leave Chin for him," Cheng Ge said.

"Ban Higanbana. Jia Xuan is very good in that shikigami. It is also too strong in here," Ai Jia said, "I'll pick Susabi later. I'm scared that Xiao Xuan comes an counter me." Then ZGDX banned Susabi and Ubeme.

"Too bad, Ge. I don't use Susabi. Take it as a revenge that you ban Higanbana," Jia Xuan said loudly.

"As for YQCB, they banned Mannendake, Lao K's signature hero. They;ve ban DarkFairy's Tamano No Mae. So will, DarkFairy pick Ootengu again?"