Chapter 10

"Yes yes yes, what your mother said is correct," Tong Yao's father replied.
"You see, even your father agrees with me," Tong Yao's mother said.
"Ma, it is not as bad as you think. Jia Xuan is here but then she didn't do anything at all. Like she is doing well here too," Tong Yao whined.
"Yeah, it is true, 대모(godmother)," Jia Xuan replied.
"Don't get me started with you. You what drink like crazy from what I got from Ming Ze, Jian Yang and your brother. You think you break up with Ming Ze means that you can do what you want?" Tong Yao's mother said, glaring at Jia Xuan.
"No..."
"Ah, ma, it is late already, let's not talk about this already," Tong Yao said to cut the tension.
"That is right, Tong Yao. C'mon Uncle and Auntie, let me show you around," Xiao Pang said.
"Let us see if the place is good for Yao Yao," Tong Yao's mother said.
Jia Xuan smacked her head. She was maybe angry. She rushed to YQCB's house and open the door.
"WHERE THE HELL IS AI JIA!" Jia Xuan said, originally wanting to say something else than Hell.
"HERE!" Ai Jia said moving with his chair.
"What did you tell Tong Yao's mother?" Jia Xuan said angrily.
"Hold on, before you scold me, I was forced by Ming Ze," Ai Jia said, raising his hand up.
"Congrats on that because now they are at ZGDX house," Jia Xuan said.
"무슨 일이야?(What happened?)" Hierophant said hearing the shouting.
"미드라이너에게 물어봐(Ask the mid-laner)," Jia Xuan said.
"Eh, not my problem," Ai Jia said.
"Say that again," Jia Xuan said, pulling his ear.
"Ow ow ow, ok ok ok. Sorry, Sorry. My fault. Forgive me please," Ai Jia said, pleading. Jia Xuan then let go of his ear and went to the gaming area and started gaming Ai Jia's account.
"Eh. don't lose my rank," Ai Jia said, pointing at the screen.
"No, I will lose since you make me get scolded," Jia Xuan said still playing.
"어린애 같은(Childish)," Hireophant said, making Jia Xuan stare at him.
"무엇?! 감히 한 번 더 말해줄게(What?! I dare you to say that again)," Jia Xuan said.
"유치하다고 했잖아 (I said you childish)," Hierophant said.
"Guys, don't forget that I am still here," Ai Jia said, glaring at the two.
"Do we look like we care," both Jia Xuan and Hierophant said. AI Jia eyes widened and started to glare at the two.
"Since when you guys the chemistry so good one?" Liang Shen said.
"Since when were you guys dating," En Shuo added.
"What did you say," Jia Xuan said, standing up and ready to hit the two.
"NOTHING. WE SAID NOTHING AT ALL," Liang Shen and En Shuo said, running away from the girl.
"유치하다고 말했잖아 (I told you that you are childish)," Hierophant said.
"너 입 닥쳐 (You shut up)," Jia Xuan said. Hierophant smirked.
Jia Xuan was so mad that she went back to the ZGDX house, stomping back.
"Xiao Jie Jie, where did you go?" Xiao Pang said.
"I went to my brother's house and pulled his ear," Jia Xuan said, gleefully.
"I feel bad for him then," Tong Yao said.
"You shouldn't Tong Yao because got her soon to be crush over there, will top her one," Lu Yue said.
"너 입 닥쳐 (You shut up)," Jia Xuan said glaring at him.
"I don't even get what you said," Lu Yue said.
"She say you annoying and need to shut up if not she glue your mouth," Brother Cheng said, being the so called translator.
"I didn't say that idiot," Jia Xuan said, pissed off already, going up to her room and slamming the door, forgetting that Tong Yao's parents are there.

A/n:
Greetings babes! The book is at 1.35k view?! I am seriously surprise. Plz if you guys are ARMYs please don't stalk Jungkook. Please give our Namjoon have the best views on YouTube. MAKE YET TO COME OVER 200million!!! I am dying to help BTS? YES I AM BECAUSE I LOVE THEM!!! Hang on Army's wait till 2025 then we will all go to the concert. Support Jimin's ost song for Fast X! It is truly amazing. Guys SUPPORT BTS TILL THE END. Don't make all the ships when there isn't any song posting. They have their live. Please if they make a live, support them by saying how much they change you. Ok? Saranghae❤️❤️❤️