Chapter 30

"This is a very bad game for Kun, Chessman is chasing after him as soon as he does a little of Jungling at the lower field. There are three kill steals already."

"Yes. Chessman keeps chasing Kun in this round. It's like he's trying to get rid of Kun! On the other hand, Smiling is no loner being attacked by Kun in this round. She and Chessman are roaming together to get some revenge..."

"Aww, what a nice drama," Jia Xuan said, killing Star.

"What do you mean Xiao Xuan?" Xiao Pang said.

"Admirer is liking the girl, turns out that the girl has a secret admirer. Feeling jealous, he tries to do all ways to take revenge to be with the girl," Jia Xuan smirked.

"Xiao Pang follow me. Lao K the usual," Cheng Ge said, ignoring all the things that Jia Xuan said.

"Got it," Lao K said.

"Congratulations to team ZGDX for the win..."

'That was amazing Cheng Ge," Xiao Pang shouted.

"After playing one game, I feel three years older now," Tong Yao sighed.

"Let's go!"

"Can I kill myself already," Jia Xuan groaned, standing up from her seat.

"Smiling, it's a pleasure to meet you. Xiao Jie Jie, you are very cute," Kun said, not letting Tong Yao's hand let go. Tong Yao quickly yanked her hand out of his hand and walked away.

"Miss Ji-Hae, 당신 정말 대단하네요 (you are amazing)," Star said to Jia Xuan bowing to her instead of holding her hand.

"감사합니다 (Thank you)," Jia Xuan said, slightly bowing back.

"I'm very cute too," Xiao Pang said to Kun.

"The devil will have to calm down as the other devil tries to take the angel away," Jia Xuan sighed.

<><><Time Skips><><>

"Shall we get dinner now or what? I am starving" Xiao Pang asked.

"You're hungry again? You ate a lot for lunch just now," Lao K said, hitting Xiao Pang's head playfully.

"He burns a lot of energy too," Lao Mao says. They were all talking when they noticed Kun and Star standing over there, waiting for someone.

"Hyung, let's have dinner together. Let's eat together," Kun said.

"We already-"

"We haven't seen each other for a while now. Let's eat together okay?" Kun pleaded.

"Is he always this enthusiastic?" Xiao Rui side eye Kun while looking at Cheng Ge.

"You may have a misconception about enthusiasm. That's called out of control," Cheng Ge replied.

"때이다 (When is) Miss Ji-Hae 올 것이다 (going to come)," Star asked.

"조만간은 아니지 (Not any time soon)," Cheng Ge replied.

"Let's go, let's go," Kun said.

Just then Lu Yue and Jia Xuan went up to the bs and saw Kun and Star seating over there. One looking at Tong Yao, one staring at Jia Xuan. Jia Xuan stared at Star blankly. Lu Yue was so mad at Star seating at his seat.

"When did he get up here? Why is he seating at my spot? I want my seat back," Lu Yue whined.

"Literally, I rather have you to seat next to me," Jia Xuan whispered.

"Where do I seat now," Lu Yue said.

"There is the one seated seat over there," Xiao Rui pointed.

"Right, I will seat there," Lu Yue said.

"Why am I suffering now. Even Tong Yao has her husband to save her," Jia Xuan sighed, walking towards her seat. Star looked super shy when looking at her. Jia Xuan smiled awkwardly while taking her airpods out to not listen to anything.

"Miss-"

"그냥 전화해 (Just call me) Ji-Hae," Jia Xuan said, feeling so awkward about him calling Miss again and again.

"아, 그래요. 당신은 저를 호출 할 수 있습니다 (Oh okay. You can call me) Seo-jun," Seo-Jun said.

"Ok..."

"무슨 노래 듣고 있어 (What are you listening to)?" Seo-jun asked.

"Tomorrow by together 20cm," Jia Xuan said.

"아 사랑해요 (oh, I love) Our summer," Seo Jun said.

"Really?! Well, want to listen?" Jia Xuan asked, handing her one side of her airpods.

"Yeah sure," Seo Jun said, taking it and listening to the song with her.

"그 사람은 내 여자야. 그녀를 내버려둬 (She's my girl. Leave her alone)," Cheng Ge said, snatching away Tong Yao's phone. Jia Xuan and Seo Jun's head shot up when he said that.

"Huh, Cheng Ge 내가 제대로 들은 걸까 (Did I hear it correctly)?" Jia Xuan said.

"What did he say," Tong Yao asked Jia Xuan.

'You wouldn't want to know," Jia Xuan said, chuckling. She went to her phone and typed down in her notes.

Cheng Ge and Tong Yao's love story notes:

- Fights.

- Stares

- His eyes shows that she is all his

- Cares about the blind date girl. (The girl is shorter than me, hahaha)

- catches her when she was about to fall

- So call "gossips" about the blind date girl just to vent her anger

- Says in Korean that Tong Yao is his girl and is to leave her alone when Kun is annoying him

- Jealous...

Jia Xuan smirks while continuing to listen to the song.

<><><><TIME SKIPS><><><>

Seojun picked some meat and handed it to Jia Xuan for her to eat. Jia Xuan had to smile so awkwardly.

"Is she really your girl, hyung?" Kun asked.

"She is about to just not yet," Cheng Ge said.

"Are you sure about that," Jia Xuan smirked, taking out her phone.

"Why do you always pop out in random places every single time?" Cheng Ge sighed.

"I don't actually know. I just want to listen to you guys talking," Jia Xuan shrugged.

"Get lost," Cheng Ge said.

"I don't want to move," Jia Xuan folded her arms.

"Get lost," Cheng Ge said, looking super annoyed.

"Fine, Annoying Ge," Jia Xuan said, walking away.

"Wow, their face looks so black," Xiao Pang said.

"Well, maybe it is because there is somebody who made the other person angry," Lao K said.

"Cheng Ge, did something happen between you two," Tong Yao asked, "You didn't threatened him did you?"

"Tsk, of course something happened what else," Jia Xuan scoffed.

"Why would I threaten him for? Are you pervert?" Cheng Ge spat.

"You're the pervert," Tong Yao spat back, "Usually, Cheng Ge isn't usually this aggressive. You should take it easy and eat more.""You are noisy. Eat your own food," Cheng Ge said, taking the meat away from Kun and eating it. Tong Yao was staring at what was happening and for the first time ever Cheng Ge smiling and it was to Tong Yao.

"What the actual hell. Cheng Ge, please don't smile ever again. It makes you like a psychopath," Jia Xuan said.

A/n:
Exam week. Mine is starting on Friday. Wish me good luck. I hope to get into the course I want to. There won't be any problem in updating as I have already made enough of drafts to upload. History is this Friday. I want to get an A. Wish me good luck! Bye!