Chapter 50

"OMG! This is shocking news! This is huge!" Lu Yue shouted.

"What's wrong," Lao Mao questions as they all crowd around Lu Yue, trying to get a glimpse of the phone.

"Are the carries of Team ZGDX a couple now? I knew something was wrong. As a girl, I knew her eyes wouldn't lie to me. Let me take a look," Lu Yue said. Jia Xuan just continuously blinked her eye non-stop.

"Look at this. He mentioned Tong Yao for the first time during the MVP interview. Lu Si Cheng praised her for being strong. She's strong. With his gentle eyes and his calming smile," Lao Mao said.

"Xiao Pang stepped on Tong Yao's shoes before. You guys should never miss out on the GIF when he carried her on their way back," Lao K said.

"They were caught by their fans when they went for their first movie together. Tong Yao was looking at Lu Si Cheng with affection. Fans are posting about their relationship," Xiao Pang said.

"그리고 그들은 한 달 동안 관계를 유지하지도 못합니다 (And they can't even keep their relationship for 1 month)," Jia Xuan said, sighing.

"This is awesome," Lu Yue said.

"Oooooooooo," They all said as Tong Yao walked down the stairs and standing right in front of them.

"What are you looking at?" Tong Yao asked as she seats down on the chair, "Did the carnival make it to the top search?"

"No," Lao Mao shake his head.

"No. Let me show you the pictures," Lu Yue said, showing her the picture of her and Cheng Ge looking at each other, "It's exciting right?"

"My goodness. This... Why did this make it to the top search instead of the carnival?" Tong Yao asked.

"Then, let me asked. Why is me and Jiao Huang's relationship at the top search at that time instead of YQCB's win?" Jia Xuan said sarcastically.

"When did two of the carries of our teams become a couple? No one told me about it?" Xiao Rui said, looking at the back. Jia Xuan shrugged. "Tong Yao, what's going on? Why do your teammates get to know this fact much later than the fans. When did you guys do all these together?" Xiao Rui looked at Tong Yao.

"You may be able to hide your actions, but you cannot lie to others with your eyes," Lu Yue said.

"You can't lie to ussss," Lao Mao said.

"Y'all are so chill about this but what about when me and Jiao Huang's relationship got exposed? So serious," Jia Xuan argued.

"Ah, that is because you are dating the enemy," Xiao Rui. Lao Mao nodded.

"Urghhh, y'all are so bias," Jia Xuan said.

"But you are my favourite couple. Second is my Ge and Tong Yao," Lu Yue said.

"Ohhh, then 당신과 (You and) Chun Fang 내가 제일 좋아하는 커플이야 (are my favourite couple)," Jia Xuan said.

"I don't understand what you are saying so never mind. I think it is a bad one," Lu Yue said.

"The neitzens are as good as Sherlock," Xiao Rui said.

"So it is either they're a couple or Cheng Ge is having a crush on Tong Yao," Lao K said. Xiao Pang shake his head vigorously, showing one finger to indicate that it is the first one.

"Tong Yao, we don't dare to ask Cheng Ge. You better tell us. Some of them are making silly bets over your relationship," Lao Mao said.

"Eh, look at this," Lu Yue said.