Chapter 62

"Tong Yao, is Ibaraki Doji, fine?" God Ming asked. Tong Yao nodded her head. "Lao K, pick Kuro for Xiao Pang. Cheng Ge, you can pick Chin this game." Cheng Ge nodded his head.

"God Ming, give me Onikiri," Jia Xuan requested.

"But we lost to them using Onikiri," Xiao Pang said.

"My wrist wasn't doing too well just now. I'll eat painkillers if there is a need to in the middle of the game. What I need is Onikiri," Jia Xuan said. 

"Xiao Pang, pick Onikiri for this princess here," God Ming said. In the starting of the game, Ai Jia was trying to gank Jia Xuan, however, she remained hiding under the tower. 

"Yao Yao, want to assist here?" Jia Xuan asked, looking at Tong Yao who was practically smiling with joy. 

"Careful the both of you. Your mindset has only one word to describe reckless," Lao K said, as Tong Yao went to the Mid lane. Jia Xuan was on the near verge of dying till Tong Yao came in just in time to save her, with Jia Xuan using the Flash. Which also allowed them to secure 2 kills with no trades at all. 

"Nice," Xiao Pang shouted. 

"Maybe reckless can help them," Lao K sighed. 

"C'mon, let's hit the Kraken," Cheng Ge ordered them. Xiao Pang, Lao K and Cheng Ge didn't waste any time and immediately executed the Kraken. 

"If I was the audience, I would've gone to the toilet at least three times," Tong Yao commented.

"Do you have a bad kidney?" Cheng Ge questions. Tong Yao pouted and look at him.

"Young people need to learn how to control themselves," Xiao Pang interrupted.

"I didn't do anything. Ask her what she has done," Cheng Ge said. Xiao Pang raised both of his eyebrows as he heard that. 

"Lu Si Cheng. Many people are listening backstage. Can you shut up?" Tong Yao shouted which only led to having Cheng Ge to smirk. "Backstage operator, don't release this audio. I don't want to receive any dead insects or mice. There are also minors among the fans." That last line made Lao K chuckle non-stop.

"Hey! Is this the time to laugh? My boyfriend's team is trying to take down the Orochi. Help me for a minute will you?" Jia Xuan shouted as she look at Lao K, "No more skincare from me" Lao K look at her with an innocent face before looking back at the screen. "AND no more Itzy albums." That made Lao K look at her in shocked.

"Are you trying to stop buying me Itzy albums now?" Lao K gasped. Jia Xuan looked at him, with a threatening face. Lao K pouted before going to help her. 

"This is insane. I can't imagine we have a Jungler and a Mid bickering and threatening each other with K-pop albums," Tong Yao sighed. 

"I mean at least Lao K got someone to accompany him to concerts now. That time when you and Jia Xuan weren't around, Lao Mao had to follow him again and again. Also that includes me, I was being "tortured" to death," Xiao Pang said. 

"What do you mean tortured to death. You should be glad you even got the chance to go and meet them in real life. Others want to see them but can't even get close to them," Lao K said, "So be grateful." 

"Can the three of you stay quiet. It is kind of noisy. If we win the game today, that upcoming concert, that IVE concert, I'll book the VIP tickets," Cheng Ge said. Lao K glanced at Jia Xuan before smirking and concentrated in the game, all for the sake of IVE tickets. 

"This is quite a long game. I'm worried about Jia Xuan and Cheng Ge's hand," Lu Yue said as he stared at the screen. 

"Almost already," Jia Xuan said.