Chapter 25

"Xiao Xuan, I didn't know that that will affect you that much..." Jiao Huang said.

"Well, it does affect me. Do you know that I literally had to suffer the pain without telling anyone," Jia Xuan said.

A/n: But you literally told your ex instead of your current. Lmao.

Jia Xuan: Oops not my problem. Carry on with the story.

A/n: Fine...

"I know you had to," Jiao Huang said. Jia Xuan has tears coming out of her eyes. Seeing this, Jiao Huang quickly went over to her, hugging her tightly, "It's okay. I shouldn't be asking you this much."

Jia Xuan dug her head in Jiao Huang's chest. At that time, Tong Yao barged in to the scene where her so called innocent eyes seeing the crime scene. Then Lu Yue came in, rubbing his god damn eyes. Then there is this stoic leader, Cheng Ge entering the crime scene. He well tried to keep a straight face but he couldn't obviously.

A/n: Cheng Ge is the number one fan of #GunXuan.

Cheng: What nonsense are you saying.

A/n: You know what I mean. *Smirks evilly*

Cheng Ge literally gave a tiny smirk for the couple before changing it back to the stoic face that he always has. They stayed like this for ages.

"I'll meet you tomorrow ok?" Jiao Huang said. Jia Xuan nodded her head. Then Jiao Huang went to open the door.

"What the actual f***," Jia Xuan cursed, seeing Tong Yao and Lu Yue falling down.

"How dare you curse," Tong Yao screamed, getting up from the floor.

"I didn't swear," Jia Xuan said, trying to act innocent.

"I'll be going," Jiao Huang said, leaving Jia Xuan's room and going back to his base.

"What are you doing," Jia Xuan said, staring at the two lying on the floor.

"We should be the one asking what WERE you doing in the room with YQCB's ADC?" Lu Yue asked.

"We weren't doing anything at all," Jia Xuan confidently said.

"Blah, blah, blah, rubbish. You literally hugged him. Eww," Tong Yao said.

"How about you sleeping on the same bed as ADC," Jia Xuan coughed purposely.

"What do you mean? I am never with Jiao Huang," Tong Yao said, innocently.

"Are you stupid or what? Not YQCB people but is OUR people," Lu Yue said.

"What I would never..."

"Need a photo to prove it?" Jia Xuan asked, taking her phone out.

"No, no, no. No need. I know what you mean already," mumbling the last few words.

"Yao Yao really is embarrassed about it," Jia Xuan said. Tong Yao got mad and then left the place.

"I think this is a good blackmail. Use that photo to blackmail them," Lu Yue said.

"Right. Aren't you going to leave my room now?" Jia Xuan asked.

"Yeah, send me that photo later," Lu Yue shouted.

"Will do!" Jia Xuan shouted, getting ready to sleep.

Soon Jia Xuan slept, and drifted off to dreamland.

<><><><><Time Skips><><><><>

Jia Xuan woke up and went to change into her skirt along with her sweater. She went down the stairs and saw Xiao Pang sitting at the table eating breakfast along with Lao Mao and Lao K.