Thank you

Thank you all for reading this book, I am really thankful for that. This book is what inspired me to be able to fall in love with writing. To my lovely Sunlights (OUR OFFICIAL FANDOM NAME), thank you for being with me  since last year. I have never thought I will be able to write a book like this. thank you. you all have allowed me to find out about my strengths.

I am thankful, very thankful. I hope to be able to write some more books to allow all of you to read. Till then do make sure to continue to read this book whenever you want or you can read my latest and ongoing book, Bad Blood based on the Korean Netflix Hit series, All of us are dead.

I promise you that there will be a book 2 for Love in First sight!

There will also be more books that are coming up, requested by lovely readers!

I am not sure whether I will take a break for now or continue on my journey to write. Most likely, I will continue on to write, so that you all will have more books to read.

I understand that maybe my writings are cringe but I am doing my best on writing better.

I can assure all of you that I will make sure I improve and make sure that I will give out better quality books.

till then, enjoy life and look out for more books like mine! New books aka coming soon🤫🤫🤫🫣🫣🫣🫢🫢🫢

LOVE YOU ALL!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!! 😘😘😘