Chapter 17

"Our clothes are here!" Xiao Pang shouted.

"Hooray," Lao Mao shouted.

"Shhh I need to meditate quietly," Lao K said with his black facial mask on.

"I got a crown on my head~" Jia Xuan sang, walking down with her headphones on.

"Wow, our Xiao Xuan sings so well," Xiao Pang said.

"I know right. Her voice just glows," Lao Mao said.

"Since when my Mao Mao can explain this well," Lao K asked.

"Your Mao Mao," Tong Yao said, earning a respectful glare by Lao Mao and Lao K.

"Eh, Xiao Jie Jie, did't you say we will look ugly with black," Xiao Pang asked.

"Shh, you do not understand us woman," Tong Yao asked.

"That only happens to you. Never trust Tong Yao," Cheng Ge said.

"Excuse me," Tong Yao shouted.

"Excuse me, I know you guys like each other but don't need to just find ways to talk to each other by bickering with each other," Jia Xuan said.

"Sad to say that I agree with what my idol said," Lu Yue agreed.

"You guys," Cheng Ge spat, with Jia Xuan and Lu Yue running away with their clothes in their room.

<><><><TIME SKIPS><><><>

"C'mon people you guys need to be kidding me, this slow?" Xiao Rui said, acting upset.

"It is okay, here a photocard of Beomgyu," Jia Xuan said, handing him a photocard.

"Who is this," Xiao Rui asked.

"Normal for you to not know, it is our dear Ben, our dear bear, our dear troublemaker, Beomgyu," Jia Xuan said, going up the bus.

"Huh," Xiao Rui commented.

"Xiao Rui, it is okay to not know what is wrong with my best friend. She after all is almost half Korean and obsessed with K-pop," Tong Yao said, patting his shoulder.

"Okay..."

<><><><><TIME SKIPS><><><><>

"Please don't put too much foundation, I placed some already. Use the light strawberry lipstick, not too much and not to much blush it makes my face ugly," Lao K said.

"Don't do this to my eye," Lao Mao cried trying to prevent the make up artist to not put eye liner on his face.

"Xiao Rui, should I place some eye liner on him," The make up artist asked.

"Put it," Xiao Rui replied.

"NOOOOOOOOOO" Lao Mao cried out loud.

"Cheng Ge how is your face so perfect. What do you use to make your face like that," another make-up artist asked.

"My youth," Cheng ge replied.

"Don't put too much. I have a face that is already perfect," Lu Yue said, trying to be like his brother.

"What to put on for you?" another make-up artist asked for Jia Xuan.

"Hmm, place some glitter on the cheeks, it makes my face glow a little bit more. Tie my hair with two small mini pigtails with the rest of the hair flowing through. I think I should wear my spectacles,"Jia Xuan said.

"Okay right away,"

Jia Xuan wore the uniform along with a black colored cargo pants. Surprisingly her outfit came with a spaghetti strapped crop top. She looked so decent. The designer has some taste for her.