Chapter 21

Jia Xuan got up from her seat and started to walk towards Team KING.

"Congratulations," The mid of King said.

"Cheng Ge, I didn't expect your team to study the details of the qualifier team. You're amazing. Nice game," Ah Guang said.

"Our Top is always nervous. Don't think much about it," Cheng Ge said.

Jia Xuan went to the middle of the stage and stood beside Lao K, well, Jia Xuan was the one who forced Tong Yao to stand beside Cheng Ge. After bowing down, they went back to the table to pack up the place.

"Why?" Cheng Ge asked, seeing Tong Yao staring at him.

"Were you bad-mouthing me just now?" Tong Yao asked.

"Do you have persecutory delusion?" Cheng Ge asked.

"You and Ah Guang..."

"Cheng Ge, Jia Xuan, the MVP interview will start soon," One of the producer said, walking towards Cheng Ge, "Please head to the interview area."

"Sure," Cheng Ge replied, not taking out his eyes off Tong Yao, "Xiao Pang, help me pack this up."

"Of course." Xiao Pang replied.

"Hold on, holding my laughter." Jia Xuan said, earning a glare from Tong Yao and running away from the scene.

"There are always people who want to harm me," Tong Yao said, angrily.

"Congratulations to ZGDX, Congratulations to Chessman and DarkFairy for winning the first game of the group stage of the National Championship of OPL. Do you have any word for your fans?" The reporter asked.

"Thank you for your support. We'll do our best for National Championship," Cheng Ge said, and starts giving a stare at Jia Xuan.

"Oh umm, 사랑해요(I love you) my number one darklovers!" Jia Xuan said.

"It seems that DarkFairy loves her fans a lot. Also it seems that Cheng Ge understands the fans anticipation very well. Can I also ask about the game today? You guys played against a team newly promoted from the OPL' qualifier. ZGDX, as an experienced and strong team, was obviously well-prepared. That was a bit of a surprise. Why did you do that? Is this your secret to winning?" The reporter asked.

"It's not. Our Top is always anxious. She calls us overconfident whenever we don't pay enough attention to the other team. Before we left for the game this morning, she announced at our base camp that our team will get trounced," Cheng Ge said, Jia Xuan at the side trying not to laugh that hard.

"Seemingly, Cheng Ge and ZGDX's new top get along well," The reporter said.

"We're not that close," Cheng Ge said.

"Yeah, they are so close. Do make sure to support #ChengYao," Jia Xuan said.

Cheng Ge started to stare at Tong Yao where she was walking down the steps and started to say, "But she is very strong and has a very serious attitude. As the leader, I am very happy to have a teammate like her. With her and DarkFairy joining, this summer, ZGDX will become more powerful than ever."

"Don't you think so too," God Ming said.

"Guess what. I saw a beauty blogger put on the new lipstick. It feels like an elf dancing in your lips..."

"Ah ok thank you all for coming to this interview. Cheng Ge, DarkFairy, what else do you want to tell your fans," The reporter asked.

"We will win the Championship," Cheng Ge said.