Chapter 12

Jia Xuan's POV:

This jerk made my shirt totally soaked. I literally needed to run to Ai Jia's room just to get a hoodie. Urgh.

"Hey, don't barge-" Ai Jia said, seeing me pushing him aside, trying to find the hoodie that I placed in Ai Jia's closet.

"Sorry, no sorry," I said, running away.

"NO RESPECT FOR YOUR OLDER BROTHER," Ai Jia shouted.

"Like I care," I said.

As I went down, the food that I could see was, fried chicken. Like who eats fried chicken in the morning? I shake my head. "Who the hell eats fried chicken in the morning?" I shouted asking Liang Sheng.

"Ask Ai Jia," Rong Rong said.

"Ohhhhh, so now I need to suddenly deal with  Ai Jia?" I said. I went to the kitchen and took out some eggs and bacons, along with some tteokbokki.

'Omg, what kind of smell is that," Ai Jia said, running to the kitchen.

"None of it for you," I said.

"Why," Ai Jia whined.

"You will see," I said, pushing him out.

Soon I was done and I went to place the plates on the dining area and sat down.

"Oh my god, chef Xuan Xuan is here presenting her breakfast food," En Shuo said.

"이게 뭔가요 (What is this)?" Hierophant said.

"Tteokbokki, kimchi, bacons, eggs and waffles," I said, placing the plates on the table.

"운 좋게도 얼마 전에는 먹고 싶었는데 (Lucky me, not long ago I wanted to eat it) ," Hierophant said.

"Or is it because it is not fried chicken but it is made by Xuan Xuan?" En shou said wigging his eyebrows.

"Or do you not want to have food," I said, glaring at him.

"I want to eat," En Shou said.

"Where is mine," Ai Jia whined.

"Go and eat your fried chicken while they eat my cookings," I said.

"She doesn't love you already," Rong Rong said.

"Shut up," Ai Jia said, picking up the fried chicken, biting it aggressively.

I was giggling. I ate my tteokbokki and I saw Hierophant eating it like a mukbang eater.

NO ONES POV:

Hierophant ate the food like he had never had it before. Once they were done eating, Ai Jia volunteered just to make Jia Xuan forgive him. Jia Xuan left the house immediately. When she was walking, she saw a taxi driving pass. Jia Xuan walked towards ZGDX house and opened the door.

"Just in time, Jia Xuan get ready, we got a match with YQCB," God Ming said.

"Oh ok..." Jia Xuan said, ready to make Ai Jia lose.

"Let us show YQCB who we are to their ADC," Xiao Pang said.

"Don't be that happy," God Ming said.

"We will win guys," Tong Yao said.

"If you lose that seat belongs to me," Lu Yue said.

"No, no, no, Tong Yao, if you lose, I will need to train you so please let me go," Lao Mao said.

"Yah, Tong Yao, make sure you win," Jia Xuan said, sarcastically.

"Oh shut up," Tong Yao said.

"My favourite mid laner is here," Jia Xuan said, killing her brother with Ootengu.

"Damn, you are good," Xiao Pang said.

"Of course I am," Jia Xuan said.

"Don't be too proud," Lao K said. Jia Xuan pouted.

ZGDX was this close to winning the game when suddenly, the ADC was killing everyone.

"Tch, you shouldn't mess with Cheng Ge," Xiao Pang said.

"Cheng Ge, why are you killing like that? TEAM FIGHT?" Lao K said.

"Greetings everyone, today I have this announcement to say. Our leader is not cooperating with us. Please do report him," Tong Yao said, making everyone laugh.

"Only I can kill him," Cheng Ge kept on saying.

"For god sake, Cheng Ge, we get you. However, you're not the only one who knows how this guy plays," Jia Xuan said with a smirk placed on her face.

"What do you mean?" Lao Mao said.

Brother Cheng was just trying to kill the user ieufuanuwfs's Youko when Cheng Ge was this close to dying when Jia Xuan barged in using her second power killing the Youko.

When Youko respawn again, Jia Xuan was already using her power to kill.

"Cheng Ge, use your last skill, this is for you," Jia Xuan said and with that Cheng Ge killed him.

Soon the game ended with ZGDX winning.

"That was a tiring game," Tong Yao said.

"I know right," Xiao Pang said.

"Who is that Youko? So strong," Lao K said.

"Hierophant is back," Cheng Ge said, looking very traumatised.

"Ah, congrats on that fight and I will be on my way to go and..." Jia Xuan thinking of a reason. Suddenly, Hierophant texted her.

"I will get going with my date," Jia Xuan said.

"You got a what, a date?!" Tong Yao said.

"Dang it, my idol is taken," Lu Yue whined.

"Shut up," Jia Xuan said.

"Hold up. Jia Xuan how do you know about Hierophant's moves," Cheng Ge asked.

"OH, long story," Jia Xuan said, slightly laughing.

"OHHHHHH, I know now. Did you know when Jia Xuan was terribly drunk. Wait you guys will not know, you guys were focusing on me. I think super late at night, Hierophant brought Jia Xuan to her room. Oh my god, I think the next day, I saw-" Tong Yao was cut off by Jia Xuan covering her mouth.

"What?" Lao Mao said, pulling Jia Xuan away from Tong Yao.

"She was this close to kissing Hierophant. Hierophant pulled her down," Tong Yao said.

"YAH, you come here BIT-" Jia Xuan being cut off by Lao Mao covering her mouth.

"Damn, so you knew Hierophant," Xiao Pang said.

"But wait why is Cheng Ge so worried," Tong Yao said.

"You didn't know about Cheng Ge's past?" Lu Yue said.

"No.."

"He was a ex member of TAT also known as being the second best ADC after Hierophant of course. Go search in the internet, there are lots of fanfiction about them. Mostly gay stuffs. Think Tong Yao, why is Cheng Ge called as Chessman. He is the pawn of Hierophant!" Lu Yue said.

"Wow," Tong Yao said, searching up the internet.

"What is a fanfic," Lao Mao asked.

"It is about stories. Could be gay-" Lao K tried to explain.

"Gay?! I ain't gay," Lao Mao said.

"For god sake, are you being serious right now?" Lao K said.

"Yes I am," Lao Mao said.

A/n:
Sorry late update. So sorry!!! Anyways, 1.84k reads!🥰🥰🥰. So like, I need to think of my story. There are lots of scenes in my head but I dunno which to put. Either I am crying with happiness of something... I don't really know. 😝. As a reward if I get 2k over reads, there will be 2 chapters updated next week on the same day. Probably on Wednesday so stay tune!!! Love y'all❤️❤️❤️😘

Xoxo,
Chocolate🦊