Chapter 28

"If they are sent to the red zone, Kun will definitely attack Bodhidharma in the bot lane. If Bodhidharma sees the opponent's Jungler, he'll start to counter gank or infiltrate the jungle. It has a high success rate. Look. Here. Here. Here. He has been here before," Tong Yao said, circling her notebook.

"On the contrary, if he doesn't get Bodhidharma and the view of the review is blocked, he will lose his sense of rhythm. Look. When they fought CK, God Yang almost destroyed their jungle because he lost his rhythm," God Ming said.

"Yes," Tong Yao said.

"Eh, God Ming you are getting smarter, I think you should eat that bag of nuts more," Jia Xuan said.

"Yeah" Tong Yao said, handing God Ming the packet.

"Mm, why do I feel that we have another data analyst in our team," Xiao Pang said, still eating his food.

"I think it is good actually. We don't need to pay another analyst in our team. If you all are more like Tong Yao, I'll be so grateful," Xiao Rui said, seating down.

"You can slowly cultivate laziness. No need to rush," Xiao Pang said.

"I agree," Jia Xuan said, taking something from the fridge.

"Nonsense," Xiao Rui said.

'It is so nice to eat," Xiao Pang said, chewing on his food while giving some to Xiao Rui.

"Look, when Lu Yue first came, he was diligent too. But now, he's just someone who hacks into others' accounts to sabotage them," Xiao Pang said.

"You are dead Xiao Pang, shut up," Lu Yue said angrily.

"He is not sabotaging into other peoples accounts but is thinking about his dear wife, Chun Fang," Jia Xuan said.

"What- What did you say? Who said Chun Fang is my wife?" Lu Yue said. Jia Xuan took out her phone and went to her gallery and showed him the photo of him with Chun Fang. Lu Yue was speechless.

"I know your secret," Jia Xuan whispered.

"How- no wonder I felt someone was following us," Lu Yue said.

"So you admit it. Tell me when did it started," Jia Xuan asked.

"You- It started like I think 3 weeks ago or something. During the event that time we got together. Now, you better not tell anyone. If not that knife over there is going to kill you," Lu Yue said.

"Fine, my mouth is zip," Jia Xuan said, making the action of her zipping her mouth.

"I got it," Cheng Ge said, walking down the stairs, "I'll meet you there later. Lu Yue, where is my car key?"

"I don't know," Lu Yue said.

"Tong Yao, pay attention to this as well," God Ming said, making Tong Yao to stop staring at Cheng Ge.

"Are you going out?" Tong Yao finally said, standing up.

"Yes, my mom asked the girl out," Cheng Ge said, "And she told me about it after the girl went out."

"I feel bad for the girl," Jia Xuan sighed.

"Which girl?" Tong Yao asked, "Your blind date?"

"It's not a blind date," Cheng Ge said, then seeing Tong Yao not wearing her slippers, "Wear your slipper next time, I won't help you next time. Even if you are on your period and you are crawling."

"I smell jealously. The air is contaminated with it," Jia Xuan said.

"I agree," Lu Yue sniffed around.